Andhra University Declares AP PGECET Result 2020 at sche.ap.gov.in

The Andhra University has disclosed the AP PGECET 2020 result and published it on the official website i.e., at sche.ap.gov.in. The ambitious candidates seeking to acquire admission into various postgraduate courses have written this exam. The AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test results can be accessed easily from the official website. The aspirants who have cleared the exam with the best score can get admission into M.Tech, MPharm, PharmD courses.

The admission to the students will be given by filling 85 percent of the seats in each course. The maximum percentage of the seats will be reserved for local students. The remaining 15 percent of the seats will be unreserved. At the time of filling up the seats in different colleges, initial preference will be given to the students qualified in GATE/GPAT exams. The preference will be given based on the exam scores of the students.

Based on the merit ranks acquired in the AP PGECET 2020 exam, the remaining seats will be allotted to the qualifiers of the exam. To check the results, the candidates need to enter vital credentials in the provided fields. Once the candidates acquire access to the result, they can download or take a print out of the result. The qualifying percentage of marks to secure a rank in the entrance test is 25 percent i.e., 30 marks out of 120. There is no minimum qualifying mark for the SC and ST students to give ranking to them.

The students who qualify for the AP PGECET exam will get admission into different M.Pharm, Pharma.D, and M.Tech courses in widely popular engineering and pharmacy colleges. Get to know the latest educational updates such as the exams, results, and more on this website.

Leave a Comment