Bihar Board Class 12 Topper Verification Through Whatsapp Video Call

Bihar School Examination Board [BSEB] surprisingly declared the class 12 results on 24th March 2020. The aspiring candidates can check their Bihar Inter results 2020 on the official portals such as biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and onlinebseb.in. Anand Kishor, the BSEB Chairman released Bihar XII Results for Commerce, Arts, Science and Vocational streams on 24th March evening.

During the result announcement, the Chairman of the board noticed a trivial betterment of 0.68% in pass percentage. Last year, the pass percentage of the students in BSEB XII exams was 79.76%. This year, the overall percentage has been reported about 80.44%. The board officials witnessed a marginal rise in the pass percentage compared to the last year. 

Bihar School of Examination Board organized the Intermediate examination for all the aspirants from 3rd February to 13th February 2020. A total of 12,04,834 students have applied for the board exam. Among them, there were 656301 boys and 548533 girls who had written the exam. 

BSEB 12th Toppers 2020

The board has released the stream-wise toppers list on the official website. This year, Neha Kumari has secured 1st rank in the stream of Science with 476 marks [95.2%]. Kausar Fatma and Sudhanshu Narayan Chaudhary together secured top rank in the Commerce stream. They got 95.2% i.e., 476 marks each. In the Arts stream, Sakshy Kumar secured the top position by scoring 474 marks [94.80%].

An interesting thing took place this year unlike previous years in the history of BSEB. The BSEB officials have planned to organize the verification and interview of the top 5 rankers of all streams through WhatsApp video calling. The authorities took this decision intending to stop the further outbreak of coronavirus. 

Every year i.e., from 2017, the board has been interviewing the BSEB toppers [Intermediate and matric] at the office. The officials of the board will interview in person until the last year. But, this year, the board thought uniquely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On the other hand, the officials may postpone the declaration of Bihar class 10 results. The reason is that the evaluation process hasn’t started due to the nation-wide lockdown.

Leave a Comment