Symbiosis International University has released the official notification for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2020. The exam is going to be conducted in the first week of May 2020. Many aspirants are looking forward for the notification release so as to check the SET Eligibility Criteria 2020 so as to apply for it. Candidates are requested to download the eligibility criteria from our website as we have uploaded it here for your easy access. The updated eligibility criteria has been uploaded in this page for you. Candidates can also visit the official website and download the criteria from there.
SET Eligibility Criteria 2020
SET exam is going to be conducted in soon in the near future and to allow the candidates to apply for it, the authority has already dispensed the eligibility criteria for the exam. Candidates who are willing to take part in the SET exam 2020 are advised to look into the brief overview of the eligibility criteria that we have proffered here. The eligibility criteria that was updated in this page is quite latest and we have followed the same criteria that the exam body has released recently. Coming to the purpose of the exam, the SET exam is conducted with an intention to provide admissions into law programmes – SLAT, design – SEED and of course Engineering programmes – SITEEE. The exam is conducted very strictly for the aspirants and the admission are also carried out very strictly by the exam body.
The admissions shall be given to the candidates based on the qualifying exam of the candidates as well as the age criteria. The nationality is also considered as a criteria by the authority to shortlist the applicants of SET exam. The SET Eligibility is given here clearly for your access. Students are requested to go through the criteria and apply only after that. This is because the criteria will let the students know whether they are qualified enough to apply for the exam or not. Candidates that satisfy the criteria will only be eligible to apply for the SET exam 2020. Other candidates are not allowed to apply. Even the unqualified candidates apply, the authority shall not entertain the applications of them and would automatically cancel them without further processing.
The SET Exam 2020 Eligibility is different for different courses. So we have presented here course wise eligibility criteria for our readers. Check it out!
Indians/ NRIs/ Foreign Nationals (FN) OCI/ Person of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply for the exam.
For Admission into B.Tech
- Candidates must have passed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with any one of the subject among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and technical vocational subjects.
- Candidate should have scored minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate) in qualifying exam.
For Admission into BA LLB/BBA LLB
- Candidate must have passed 12th level from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate).
- Candidate appearing in the class 12th are also eligible to apply.
For Admission into BCA
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with recognized board or hold a 3 year diploma from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate appearing in class 12th or in final year of diploma can also apply.
These are the course wise eligibility criterion for that the applicants of SET 2020 should qualify in. If any of the criteria is not satisfied, candidates are considered ineligible to apply.
The SET Eligibility Criteria 2020 is therefore here for you to download. If you want to receive more updates about the SET exam, then don’t forget to bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.