West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2020 is all set to be held in the month of April 2020. The application forms for the same has been released a couple of days earlier and many aspirants are showing great interest to apply for it. The WBJEE Application Form can be filled through online mode by the students and should be submitted through the same mode. For the candidates who are looking for the appropriate info about the WBJEE exam and application forms, we are here to cover it all. Please go on and give this article a complete read.
WBJEE Application Form Important Dates
WBJEE is an entrance exam that is conducted as per the schedule released by the WB board. The board is the higher authority that organizes the exam every year for the aspirants. This year as well the board has set everything ready for the exam and students are advised to read through this article to find out clear cut details about this state level entrance exam. The admissions for the merit students or the eligible students of the entrance exam will be given into engineering & technology, architecture and pharmacy courses. The admissions in the state into various Universities, government colleges and private institutions will be based on the score of WBJEE. The board conducts the exam through offline mode for duration of four hours. Candidates should be prepared for the exam by going through the WBJEE Syllabus 2020.
Students who are keen on applying for the WBJEE can go through the details that we have covered in this article right here. You can get to know the important dates, application fee and the process of applying for the WB entrance exam from here. Students can also seek the assistance of the official website to get the notification downloaded, but for now the information we have covered here will be much more useful for you to assume. The dates are considered quite crucial for the students as they will dictate the deadlines set by the state board. So, we suggest the students to first go through the WBJEE Application Form 2020 important dates before proceeding further.
|Starting date of online application submission
|December 2nd week 2019
|Last date of online application forms submission
|January 2nd week 2019
|WBJEE exam date
|April 3rd week 2020
|Admit card release date
|April 2nd week 2020
These are the tentative dates of the WBJEE 2020 exam. We shall update this article with the actual official dates once the board releases them online.
WBJEE Application Fee 2020
Other than the important dates, the other thing that is considered important is the WBJEE Application Fee. While submitting the applications online, candidates also need to clear the application fee as decided by the authority. The application fee is same for all the categories. Candidates need to first learn the application fee to be paid and then pay it through online as a part of application submission process.
- The application fee for WBJEE 2020 is Rs.500/-.
- Applicants can make pay the application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking or through Allahabad bank e-Challan.
- Applicants need to note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Steps to Fill WBJEE Application Form
The application for the WBJEE should be filled through online only. The steps to fill the application form have been clearly listed out here for you. You can check through each and every step in detail to download apply for the WBJEE exam successfully. The WBJEE Application Form Last Date should be considered by the candidates for applying. Otherwise they may send in the application forms late.
Step 1 – Apply for Online Registration
- In the first step, visit the official website of WBJEE and in the homepage go to New Candidate Registration.
- Select Application Form of WBJEE 2020 and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read the instructions that pop up in a new page and then click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ to start the registration process.
- As a part of the registration input your information such as Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Gender, District name, address, Email ID, contact number, selection of password, setting the security question and answer etc.
- After entering the details and heading towards submitting the page, if you want to edit any of the information provided, click on ‘Edit Registration Form’. If you have nothing to edit then simply click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On submission you will see ‘Submitted Successfully’ on the screen.
- It will also generate an application number for you. It will be directly sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
- After checking the status, click on ‘Complete Application Form’ button.
Step 2 – Fill Online Application Form
In the second step select the following details like:
- Yes/No for PwD Status
- Home District
- Annual Family Income from the dropdown list
- Yes/No for TFW
- Yes/No if you have applied for JEE Main 2019 (if applied, enter your JEE Main 2019 application number)
- Choose 3 exam zones as per your priority
- Academic Qualification
- Status of Qualification
- Name of Course /Stream
- Board/ University
- Passing Year
- Marks (%)
- Roll Number
- Name and address of qualifying institute
- Pin Code
Now enter the security pin and click on ‘Submit’ button. On submission you will see ‘Submitted Successfully’ on the screen.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- In this step candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their photograph as well as signature in the website.
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of 3kb to 100 kb in size and 4 cm x 3 cm in dimension.
- The signature should be of 3kb to 30 kb in size and 4 cm x 1.5 cm in dimension.
- Both the images should be in jpeg/jpg file format.
Click on Upload button down in the page to upload the images. Candidates need to carry the hard copy of the photograph of which they have uploaded the scanned copy in the application submission process. After the upload of the images enter the security pin and click on Upload button. The images will be reflected on the next page reading ‘Uploaded Successfully’. On seeing it click on ‘Pay Examination Fee’ button.
In case if the candidates want to change the uploaded image then candidates need to follow the below steps and correct it.
- Candidate need to login to their account using application number and password.
- Set the images according to the format and size decided by the authority and then submit them.
Step 4 – Payment of fees
Candidates need to pay the application fee at this point. The application fee is Rs 500 and it needs to be paid through online mode via the available services like Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or offline mode using Allahabad Bank e-challan with Core Banking Services.
Step 5 – Confirmation Page
- On submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future use.
There ends the WBJEE Application Form 2020 submission online. Hope students got the exact information they are looking for. If so, please bookmark our website KVPY.ORG.IN and encourage us to provide you more such informative articles.