TSCHE, Hyderabad has geared up to commence TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 in June 2020. All the ambitious candidates who are qualified in the entrance test need to attend the counselling process. The candidates who are seeking to get admission in various colleges can take part in TS EAMCET Counselling. Here, in this post, we included all the essential details about the EAMCET Counselling schedule, registration, and seat allotment procedure. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
- Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- TS EAMCET Counselling Fee 2020
- TS EAMCET Reservation Criteria 2020
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Procedure
- TS EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 FAQs
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad has planned to commence the TS EAMCET counselling for all the selected students. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University will conduct the EAMCET examination every year in May. Likewise every year, the University has scheduled to organize TS EAMCET 2020 for all the applicants this year. Now, everyone is waiting for the counselling process of TS EAMCET. After the completion of the counselling process, the students can get admission into different B.Tech courses across various Engineering Colleges.
The Counselling process will begin with the registration. Later, the candidates need to attend the verification of essential documents. The candidates need to book their slots for taking part in the document verification process. The entire counselling process for the TS EAMCET exam will be organized in online mode. The officials at TSCHE have already released the notification for conducting the counselling. At the time of the registration for counselling, the aspirants need to pay a stipulated fee. To know complete information about TS EAMCET 2020 counselling, just go through this post. You will get to know the counselling schedule, detailed procedure, reservation criteria and more.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
As per the latest news, the Council will announce the TS EAMCET 2020 counselling dates soon on the official website. As of now, we don’t have any confirmation about the counselling schedule from the official sources. Still, we decided to include the expected release date for the commencement of counselling. Considering the previous trends, we predict the online registration for counselling begins in the 4th week of June. However, this is a tentative date for TS EAMCET Counselling. All the candidates who had written the EAMCET examination can take part in the Counselling process. The University will begin the TS EAMCET Counselling process from 24th June 2020 [tentative] as per the latest news.
The certificate verification process begins in the first week of July. The aspirants who secured a good score and qualified in the EAMCET examination 2020 are now looking for the counselling. The candidates who get qualified in the TS EAMCET exam 2020 with minimum qualifying marks are only eligible for counselling. Those candidates will be called up to attend the TS EAMCET Counselling process. The counselling will be carried out based on the candidate’s Merit Ranks in the entrance examination. Check the complete list of TS EAMCET counselling dates 2020 furnished below:
- TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Registration & Processing Fee Payment – 4th week of June 2020
- Verification of Certificates – 1st week of July 2020
- The entry of web options online – 1st week of July 2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 First Round of Seat Allotment – 2nd week of July 2020
- Last Date for Tuition Fee Payment – 3rd week of July 2020
- Processing of Fee Payment Online and Document verification for remaining candidates – 4th week of July 2020
- Document verification for registered candidates in the final phase – last week of July 2020
- The entry of Web Options – Last week of July 2020
- Locking of web options – Last week of July 2020
- The final round of Seat Allotment result [Provisional] – Final week of July 2020
- Admission fee payment – Last week of July 2020
- Reporting at allotted colleges – Last week of July 2020
- Wrapping up of spot admissions – 2nd week of August 2020
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The candidates need to submit the following documents at the time of TS EAMCET Counselling 2020:
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Number
- TS EAMCET Rank Card of the candidate
- Hall ticket Number [SSC or equivalent]
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate from the school
- Marks sheet from 6th class to Intermediate level
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 1.1.2020 [up to 1 lakh or up to 2 lakhs or more than 2 Lakh rupees]
- Study or Residence certificate for address proof (last 12 years)
TS EAMCET Counselling Fee 2020
Applicants need to pay a Processing Fee during the Certificate Verification process. Here are the fee particulars:
- For OC/BC Candidates – Rs 1200
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 600
TS EAMCET Reservation Criteria 2020
The specific category of candidates can get relaxation against reserved seats in some colleges. We included the TS EAMCET Reservation criteria given below in the tabular form:
|Reservation Category||Reservation Criteria|
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 Procedure
The in-depth guide that explains TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 procedure is given below. This process ranges from registration to seat allocation of the candidate. Check the complete procedure involved in EAMCET Counselling below:
Step 1: Registration
The registration process of EAMCET entrance examination Counselling will include different stages.
- Initially, the candidates need to visit some Helpline center to register for EAMCET Counselling.
- After completing the registration process, candidates need to pay some processing fees.
- They need to provide some of the essential details like mobile number and Aadhaar Card number.
- The candidates can then receive the verification form after the completion of registration.
- The contenders need to download a copy of the application form for further reference.
Step 2: Counselling Fee Payment
- The ambitious candidates need to pay the registration fee for participating in counselling.
- This is the first and foremost step in the counselling process.
- The aspirants can make the payment in online mode through debit or credit card and internet banking.
- We included the fee particulars for TS EAMCET Counselling below in this post.
- By tapping the processing fee payment option, the candidates can make the counselling fee payment online.
- Once the candidates finish the payment, they will receive an SMS. It includes the payment reference number.
- This message indicates that the payment has been successful online.
- At the same time, the candidates are prompted to choose a date for the certificate verification process.
Step 3: Document Verification
- The aspirants need to report at the corresponding helpline centre for certification verification.
- As per the preferred schedule, the candidates can take part in the verification process.
- The aspirants need to produce all the essential documents. We have already listed the required certificates in this post.
- Further, the candidates will receive a receipt after wrapping up the verification.
- Later, the candidates can proceed with exercising the web options.
Step 4: Filling Web Options
- The aspirants need to log into the candidate portal with the help of the registration number and password.
- They need to log into the portal for exercising the preferred web options of the candidates.
- During this phase, the candidates must choose their desired colleges and courses in a specific order of preferences.
- Once the candidates have finished filling their choices, they need to save the options.
- Later, all the options will be locked for TS EAMCET 2020 seat allotment.
Step 5: Seat Allocation
- The concerned authorities will be allotted the seats to all the aspirants after the choice filling phase.
- The officials will allot the seat based on the candidate’s score or rank in TS EAMCET 2020 and order of preferences.
- To check the seat allotment status, the candidates need to log in to the candidate’s portal.
- Once the candidate is allotted a seat, they need to download the provisional seat allotment letter.
- The candidates need to visit the allotted college to finish the further admission procedure.
Step 6: Reporting at Allotted College
- The ambitious contenders must visit the allotted college within a specific schedule.
- At the time of reporting at the institute, they need to carry the provisional seat allotment letter and other documents.
- The candidates must ensure that they report at the allotted college within specified dates.
- If the candidates fail to report at the allotted institute, their allotted seat will be cancelled.
TS EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
The University will handle the seat allotment process for all the qualified students in the TS EAMCET examination 2020. After the verification, candidates need to fill in their choices of Colleges or institutes via the Web Options. Based on the choice of the students, the seat allotment process takes place. The authorities will consider some of the factors at the time of seat allocation. The factors include the candidate’s rank, local area, reservation category, and gender. You need to pay a specific amount as the University and tuition fee which is mentioned below. After the announcement of the seat allotment, the candidate needs to report to that particular college.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 FAQs
All the candidates who are about to attend the TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 may have several doubts. To help our readers, we included the answers for all the frequently asked questions about counselling below:
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”Who is Eligible for TS EAMCET counselling 2020?” answer-0=”The candidates who secured merit in the TS EAMCET 2020 exam will be shortlisted by the council. All the selected contenders will be eligible for the counselling.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”Is there an EBC Quota in TS EAMCET 2020?” answer-1=”Yes, the EBC quota applies to all the corresponding candidates in TS EAMCET 2020.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h4″ question-2=”How can I Cancel My Allotted EAMCET Seat?” answer-2=”The candidates need to take cancellation letter from the college and submit the same at the allotted college. They need to submit the original challan at the helpline centre where you have already submitted your documents. By doing so, you can get back your original documents and the counselling fee.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h4″ question-3=”How Many Options can I Exercise in TS EAMCET Web Counselling?” answer-3=”The candidates can exercise any number of options in TS EAMCET web counselling based on their choice. Make sure that you exercise the options in a specific order.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h4″ question-4=”What are B Category Seats in TS EAMCET?” answer-4=”The seats are allotted as per the convenor quota. Depending on the EAMCET rank, the seats are allotted. The seats allotted under TGE reservation and convenor quota are called A category seat. Every private institute will give additional seats to the candidates regardless of the reservation status. They consider only the JEE Mains score of the candidate. Such seats are considered B category seats in TS EAMCET.” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]
We hope this guide has given complete information about TS EAMCET Counselling 2020. For more information regarding the counselling schedule and procedure, ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to this website to receive the latest updates. Bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.