Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is all set to disclose the AEEE Result 2020 in the second week of May 2020. The institute has planned to organize the AEEE exam 2020 as per the schedule for all the ambitious candidates. Now, it’s the time for the declaration of AEEE Result. All those aspirants who have taken up the exam are eagerly waiting for the result. In this post, we included the AEEE result date, cutoff, counselling and the ranks of the aspirants. Have a look!
Table of Contents
AEEE Result 2020
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is the popular entrance test organized by the deemed university. The candidates who are willing to study various Engineering courses in AVV will take up the examination. This year, the institute has organized the AEEE exam in April 2020. After successfully conducting the entrance test, the University has decided to declare the AEEE 2020 Result. The candidates can easily check the result with the help of the login credentials. The University will conduct this entrance examination to the aspirants once a year.
The University conducts two exams for the candidates. The first exam is a computer-based test while the second exam is a pen and paper-based test. The AEEE Result will be disclosed soon by the University on the official website. The aspirants are advised to check this website frequently to know the latest result updates. Through the precise link available on this website, the candidates can get their AEEE result instantly. For checking the result on the official website, the contenders need to fill the respective fields with vital details.
After the official result declaration, the aspirants can check their Amrita AEEE Result online. On the official website, the contenders need to log into the student portal. During the registration for the AEEE exam 2020, the applicants will receive an application number and password to log in. The contenders must save their respective AEEE 2020 login details for further reference. At the time of checking the result, the candidates need to use those details to log into the portal.
AEEE Result Date 2020
The ambitious folks might be in a hurry to know their AEEE Result 2020 soon after taking up the exam. Once the candidates finish the exam, they will explore the official website to know the latest update about results. Currently, there is no official announcement regarding the AEEE Result date 2020. However, we mentioned the tentative release date for the AEEE result this year in this post. We expect the University to declare the AEEE Result and publish the same in the second week of May. To be precise, the tentative release date of the entrance exam result is 14th May 2020.
As the AEEE result is declared in
online mode, the candidates must be prepared with their corresponding login details. Based on the result or score secured by the candidates in AEEE 2020 exam, the University prepares the ranking list. The candidates who secure the qualifying cutoff mark in the exam will get All India Rank [AIR]. As we already mentioned the tentative AEEE Result date 2020, the candidates are advised to stay tuned to this website. We update the accurate result link here soon after the official declaration.
How to Check AEEE 2020 Result
Follow the easy steps given below that enables the aspirants to check AEEE Result from the official website.
- Initially, visit the official website of Amrita University i.e., www.amrita.edu.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the link that says ‘AEEE Result 2020’.
- Click the link and you will be redirected to a new web page that prompts you to enter vital details.
- Type the AEEE registration number and date of birth in the empty spaces.
- Enter the security code that appears on the screen.
- Once you enter all the details, just tap the submit button.
- In a few seconds, the Amrita AEEE Result displays on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the result for further reference purposes.
- The candidates need to carry this AEEE result card at the time of counselling.
Details mentioned on AEEE Result 2020
In the downloaded scorecard of the AEEE Result, the aspirants can find some of the crucial details. The details that are present on the result card include the following:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Signature and Photograph of the Applicant
- Marks secured in each section
- Total marks secured by the aspirant in AEEE 2020 exam
- All India Rank in AEEE 2020
How is AEEE 2020 Result Compiled?
The result of the candidates in the AEEE exam depends on the pure score of the individual. During the seat allotment process, the University considers the candidates who secure aggregate marks. The contenders can check the procedure on how the AEEE 2020 Result is compiled by the University. The candidate’s pure scores are compiled depending on the following elements:
- The raw score is evaluated based on the University’s marking scheme.
- This exam comprises a total of 3 sections that include Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The marks allotted for Physics and Chemistry sections are 30 marks each. For the Mathematics section, the marks allotted is 40 marks.
- On the while, there are 100 questions for the exam and the total marks for the exam is 300.
- Out of 300 marks, the candidates will get a specific score. Based on that particular score, the officials will decide the rank.
- For each right answer, the candidate will get 3 marks.
- There is negative marking in this entrance exam. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- If the candidate lefts the question unanswered or null, no marks will be awarded for that question.
- If a single question has more than 1 answer, it is considered an ‘incorrect or wrong answer’. As a result, 1 mark will be deducted for that question following the negative marking rule.
AEEE 2020 Cut Off
Amrita University will announce the AEEE 2020 cutoff soon after the result declaration. It will be declared in the mode of closing rank. The University discloses the closing rank for different B.Tech courses for providing admissions to the candidates. The aspirants need to get the minimum qualifying mark to become eligible for the admission process through AEEE.
Factors Affecting Cut off 2020
Check out the list of a few key factors that affect AEEE cutoff 2020:
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Available seats
- The difficulty level of the exam
AEEE 2020 Counselling
Amrita University will commence the AEEE Counselling 2020 in the third week of May. After the official declaration of AEEE Result 2020, the aspirants can check the merit list. The University will release the list of shortlisted candidates on the official website. The candidates whose name is present on the list need to attend the counseling process at allotted venues. The tentative schedule for AEEE 2020 counseling begins from 21st May. During the counselling process, the aspirants must produce some of the essential documents. Based on the merit and the rank secured by the candidate, the University will allocate a seat.
AEEE Result 2020 FAQs
Even after coming through this post, the candidates may have some doubts and queries about AEEE Result 2020. The aspirants can check out the answers furnished below for some frequently asked questions. Take a quick glimpse!
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How Can I Check My Result for AEEE?” answer-0=”The aspirants can easily check their AEEE Result 2020 by visiting the official website. Using the AEEE registration number and date of birth, the candidates can access the result.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”What is a Good Rank in AEEE?” answer-1=”The candidates who secure more than 200 can get a good rank in the AEEE exam. Based on the score, the University will decide the rank of the candidate. The marks in the AEEE exam 2020 above 200 is considered a good score.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Does the AEEE Entrance Exam have Negative Marking?” answer-2=”Yes, the AEEE entrance examination has negative marking. If the candidate marks a wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total marks secured in the exam.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
We hope this guide has given adequate information about AEEE Result 2020. If you still have any doubts about the result date, ask us in the comments space. Till then, we advise you to check this website. Do bookmark this website KVPY.ORG.IN to receive the latest updates about results, counselling process and more.