Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is all set to commence KIITEE Counselling 2020 in May. Usually, the officials will start the counselling process soon after the result announcement. All the shortlisted candidates are prompted to participate in the counselling. Those who are highly interested in getting admission into KIIT and pursue various courses will take up the entrance exam. Here is everything you need to be cognizant of KIITEE 2020 counselling, required documents, seat allotment process and more. Take a look!
KIITEE Counselling 2020
To provide admission into different Undergraduate courses in KIIT, the officials will conduct KIITEE counselling. Like every year, the authorities of KIIT have scheduled to organize the KIITEE 2020 exam this year. As per the scheduled date and time, the officials will conduct the entrance exam. After the official declaration of the result, the aspirants can wait for the merit list. In the list, the names of the qualified candidates will be mentioned. The shortlisted candidates are asked to attend the counselling procedure on a specific date.
The officials will call the candidates to the counselling based on the rank acquired by the candidate. From the 1st rank to 100 ranks, the counselling will be done on the first day of the KIITEE Counselling. Further, the officials of the university will begin the seat allotment process. The seat allocation will be done only based on the rank, score and the preferred choices of the candidate. The candidates who have cleared the exam with the best score i.e., above the cutoff can register for the counselling. The authorities will organize the KIITEE 2020 counselling in offline mode.
KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020
Kalinga University will disclose the KIITEE Counselling date 2020 on the official website. The officials will announce the counselling venue and time on the official web portal of KIIT. All the selected aspirants are asked to attend the allotted counselling venue at the stipulated reporting time. As of now, we don’t have any update regarding the schedule for KIITEE Counselling 2020 from the official sources. However, following the previous year’s trends, we assume that the authorities may commence the counselling from 12th May 2020. This is just the expected date for the initiation of the counselling process. On the official website of the university, the aspirants can check the complete KIITEE counselling schedule.
Usually, the authorities will conduct the KIITEE 2020 counselling process for about 2 to 3 rounds. Based on the number of qualified candidates and seat availability, the officials will conduct various counselling rounds. Before attending the counselling Once the counselling is wrapped up for all the shortlisted candidates, they can proceed with the next phase. During the counselling process, the candidates need to fill their preferred courses and colleges in online mode. By considering the choices of the aspirants, the university will allocate a seat to the candidates.
Documents Required for KIITEE 2020 Counselling
We listed the required documents that are necessary for the candidates to carry it to the KIITEE counselling 2020. Check it out!
- KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
- KIITEE Rank card/scorecard of the candidate
- Two passport size photos of the examinee
- 10th class pass certificate
- 12th marks sheet and the passing certificate
- Transfer certificate from the college
- Score Card of the candidate in GATE exam [For M.Tech candidates who qualified in GATE]
- Diploma Passing certificate of the candidate along with 3 years marks sheet [Only for the lateral entry candidates]
- DD of Rs. 75000 including the registration fees of Rs. 10000 in the name of KIIT. The counselling registration fee is non-refundable.
- Reservation category certificate of the candidate issued by the concerned authority
- B.Tech or other equivalent degree certificate [For the candidates seeking to get admission into M.Tech/Ph.D.]
KIITEE 2020 Counselling Venue
The authorities will ask the shortlisted contenders to attend the counselling. They will allot a specific venue for the candidates to participate in certificate verification. We included the venue or correct address for KIITEE 2020 counselling. If you are not able to find out the location, you can even use the phone number to contact them. The officials will conduct KIIT Counselling only at one counselling venue. Check it below:
Auditorium Hall Campus – VI,
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology [KIIT],
Bhubaneswar – 24 , Odisha, India.
Contact Details – 0674 – 2742103, 2741747
KIITEE Reservation Policy 2020
The KIIT authorities will carry out the seat allotment process based on the reservation criteria as well. At the time of releasing the official notification of KIITEE 2020, the authorities will include the reservation policy. Various reservation categories are listed in this post. For each category, the officials will prepare an individual merit list. The reservation categories that the officials will consider include SC, ST, and PC. Check the percentage of seats each reservation category candidate is given.
Reservation Category Percentage of Seats
- Scheduled Caste [SC] 15%
- Scheduled Tribe [ST] 7.5%
- Physically Challenged [PC ] 3%
- Female Candidates 60%
KIITEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
There are various phases in the counselling procedure. We included the detailed step-by-step procedure of KIITEE 2020 counselling in this post. Have a glance!
Step 1: Online Registration for Counselling
- To register for KIITEE Counselling 2020, the candidates need to visit the official website.
- Tap the link that reads ‘Online Application’ and fill the form with personal and educational details.
- The candidates need to upload photos, the signature and marks sheet to complete the application procedure.
- Submit all the details in online mode.
Step 2: Counselling Fee Payment
- The payment of the counselling fee is another crucial phase in this process.
- The authorities will mention the stipulated amount of counselling fee after the registration.
- As per the norms, the candidates need to pay a specific amount of counselling fee for the registration.
- The counselling fee for KIITEE 2020 registration is Rs. 10000 which is non-refundable.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 75000 as the admission fee. It includes a counselling fee of Rs. 10000 for KIITEE registration 2020.
- For each semester, the fee for the candidates will be Rs. 150000.
- The candidates need to pay it in the name of KIIT through a demand draft at Bhubaneswar.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Once the payment is done, the candidates are asked to attend the document verification process.
- We have already mentioned the list of documents that are essential during the verification.
- The qualified or shortlisted candidates must carry all the necessary certificates to the allotted counselling venue.
- After the completion of the verification process, the aspirants can proceed with the next phase.
- The document verification will be done based on the candidate’s rank and date.
Step 4: Web Options Filling
- The ambitious candidates can then choose their preferred college and course during the entry of web options.
- On the official website of the university, the candidates can find the link to access the web options page.
- On that page, the candidates can mark their desired courses and colleges in their order of preference.
- After the entry, they need to re-check them again and submit the choices.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- This phase is totally under the control of the concerned authorities of the university.
- Based on the preferred choices of the candidates, rank and seat availability, the candidates will be allotted the seat.
Step 6: Reporting at allotted college
- After the seat allotment process, the candidates are asked to report at the allotted college.
- By doing so, the aspirants can confirm and lock their seat in the college.
- At the time of reporting, the candidates must carry their seat allotment letter and other required documents.
That’s all! This is the complete procedure of KIITEE 2020 Counselling.
KIITEE Seat Allotment
The relevant officials will finish the seat allotment process. They will consider various factors at the time of allocating the seat. Some of them include rank, merit, seat availability, and preferred choices. By considering all these factors, the authorities will begin the seat allotment in KIIT. After the seat allocation, the candidates must report at the allotted college. If the candidates fail to report at the college before the due date, the allocation will be cancelled.
That’s all! This is all you need to understand about KIITEE Counselling 2020. We hope this post on the counselling procedure has given adequate information. For more doubts and queries, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section. Bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN to get the latest updates about different entrance exams and more.