The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has scheduled to commence the OJEE Counselling 2021 in August 2021. The Government of Odisha holds the entire counselling session to provide admissions to the aspirants. Through this counselling, the eligible contenders will get admission into various Engineering, medical and other technical courses. All the ambitious candidates who are waiting to know the OJEE Counselling date can check this post. The counselling process involves a series of phases like registration, document verification, fee payment, seat allotment and more. To get a better understanding of each phase of the counselling, just read this article. We even included the eligibility criteria, required documents, counselling fee, and the complete OJEE counselling procedure below. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- OJEE Counselling 2021
- OJEE Counselling Schedule 2021
- OJEE 2021 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required for OJEE Counselling 2021
- OJEE Counselling Fee 2021
- OJEE Counselling Procedure 2021
- OJEE Seat Allotment 2021
OJEE Counselling 2021
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is organized every year by the state government to provide admissions into various professional degree courses. Once the concerned authorities wrap up the completion of the joint entrance examination, they will declare the results. Post the result declaration; the candidates can access the merit list on the official website. The officials will prepare the merit list based on the marks and rank secured in the examination. The candidates who secure the minimum qualifying mark in the exam can find their names on the list. Those candidates are called to attend the OJEE 2021 Counselling procedure at allotted counselling venues. In general, the officials will conduct two rounds of counselling to ensure a maximum number of students get admission. Before participating in the counselling process, the contenders need to arrange the necessary documents.
The aspirants must register for the OJEE Counselling and wait for the counselling schedule. Once the officials release the schedule on the official website, the candidates can attend the session based on the rankings. One should make sure that they carry the required documents to the assigned venue for the verification process. If you are not aware of the certificates that are necessary for this phase, just check it in this post. A specific eligibility criterion is followed by the concerned authorities while holding the counselling. The seat allotment procedure will be done based on various factors. Considering the vital criterion, the corresponding officials will allocate a seat to the aspirants. Few colleges across Odisha will participate in the OJEE Counselling 2021 to provide the available seats to the eligible candidates. Another vital phase in this procedure is the fee payment and the entry of web options. Further, the candidates can get a seat based on the preferred options, seat availability, reservation category and more. The students must report at the allotted institute to confirm the seat and the college. To know the OJEE counselling date, just stay tuned to this website.
OJEE Counselling Schedule 2021
The candidates eagerly waiting for the OJEE counselling date can check it on the official website. After the result announcement, the concerned officials will disclose the datesheet for initiating the counselling session. Currently, there is no official announcement regarding the timetable for OJEE Counselling. Still, you can find the expected date for the counselling in this post. Considering the past years’ trends, we have included the anticipating starting date for the counselling session. The tentative commencement date for OJEE Counselling is 12th August 2021. However, it is the expected date that we have mentioned in this post. To know the accurate schedule for the counselling, just stay in touch with this website. We will update this post with the precise counselling date soon after receiving official confirmation.
OJEE 2021 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
To participate in OJEE Counselling, the candidates need to meet a specific eligibility criterion. The aspirants need to fulfil the eligibility rules as prescribed by the conducting body. Check it out!
- The General category candidates must secure the minimum aggregate of 50 percent in the 12th class final exams. Those candidates need to choose Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects. On the other hand, the SC, ST candidates need to get at least 40 percent aggregate in the 12th class. Besides this, the contenders must pass the specific subjects separately. It includes Maths, Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology.
- The parents of the candidate must be a resident of Odisha. They must produce the nativity document at the time of the document verification process.
- The contenders must have an age of at least 17 years during this procedure.
- If the candidate takes part in BAMS/BHMS Counselling, they must qualify NEET [UG] examination with the minimum qualifying rank.
Once the candidates fulfil the aforementioned criterion, they are eligible to take part in the OJEE Counselling 2021.
Documents Required for OJEE Counselling 2021
The candidates need to carry the originals of some of the essential documents for OJEE 2021 Counselling. The required documents list is furnished below. Check it out!
- OJEE 2021 Rank Card
- 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Scorecard of qualifying exam i.e., OJEE 2021
- School Leaving Certificate of the candidate
- OJEE 2021 Seat Allotment Letter
- Counselling fee payment receipt and university registration fee receipt
- Residence Certificate of the candidate
- OJEEE 2021 registration acknowledgement
- Employment Certificate of the Candidate’s Parent
- SC or ST Certificate [If applicable]
- EWS Certificate [if applicable]
- Certificate in support of NRI
- Green Card of the Candidate [Issued by the Family Welfare Department, Odisha Government]
- Income Certificate for Tuition Fee Waiver [TFW] Candidate
OJEE Counselling Fee 2021
The candidates need to pay the necessary counselling fee either in online or offline modes. As per the previous trends, the OJEE counselling fee is Rs. 450 which is the non-refundable registration fee. The candidates can pay this amount via credit or debit or net banking or via SBI online banking. On the other hand, the candidates can pay the fee at any nearest SBI or Axis bank branches in offline mode. The candidates are also prompted to pay the university registration fee of Rs. 5000. It is a refundable fee that can be paid online or offline same as the counselling fee. To make the payment online, the candidates need to log into the official website of OJEE. Using the user id and password, the aspirants can finish the payment process. After the payment, the candidates can take a print out of the payment receipt for further reference. If you prefer paying the amount via challan, you need to take the challan printout available online. If the candidates don’t join the allotted institute in the first round, the registration fee will be refunded. Such candidates can take part in the 2nd round of counselling.
OJEE Counselling Procedure 2021
OJEE Counselling will be commenced as per the schedule and it’s initiated with the online registration. There are a lot of segments in the whole OJEE Counselling procedure. It includes registration, choice filling, fee payment, document verification, seat allotment and final admission. Check the detailed procedure of each segment furnished below:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates can register for OJEE Counselling 2021 in online mode.
- During the registration process, the eligible candidates must fill vital details like personal, educational and more.
- Some other details that must be provided include marks, required documents, category, course and rank.
- This registration process can be done on the official portal of OJEE i.e., at ojee.nic.in.
- This phase is highly important for the candidates to take part in all the rounds of counselling.
Step 2: Web Options Filling
- During this phase, the candidates have the opportunity to fill the web options based on their preferred choices.
- The aspirants can enter their desired college and course in a specific order of preference.
- After filling all the choices, the candidates can lock them.
- The candidates will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number to finish locking the preferred choices.
Step 3: Counselling Fee Payment
- It is another important segment in the entire OJEE Counselling process. The candidates can pay the prescribed counselling fee in online or offline modes.
- Based on the previous year’s fee, the candidates need to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 450.
- This fee can be paid either online i.e., via SBI, or net banking or debit or credit card.
- Another offline option for the fee payment is available for the candidates. Those contenders can pay the fee at any nearest SBI branch.
- Another feasibility is that the candidates can pay the fee in any Axis bank branches in Odisha.
- The candidates need to pay the university registration fee of Rs. 5000 via DD or any specific bank in the state.
- This particular fee will be refunded to the candidates in case they aren’t willing to join the allotted institute.
Step 4: Document Verification
- Once the payment of counselling fee is finished, the candidates need to report at the nodal centre.
- The candidates must carry the originals of few required documents to the allotted nodal venue for verification.
- The attested copies of the documents will be submitted to the concerned officials. On the other hand, the originals will be given back to the candidates.
- We already furnished the list of required documents in this post.
- The candidates need to lock their final choice of colleges and take a hard copy of the same for further reference.
- The authorities will issue the final seat allotment letter to the aspirants.
- The name of the institute, course and the necessary details will be present on the seat allotment letter.
Step 5: Final Admission
- Once the candidates acquire the admission in a specific college, they can report at the allotted institute.
- The aspirants must report at the allotted institute before the last date.
- If the candidates don’t report at the specific institute before the deadline, their allotted seat will be cancelled.
- That particular seat will be allotted to another student in the subsequent counselling round.
- The candidates who aren’t willing to join the college can withdraw the admission. The university fee paid by the candidates will be refunded.
That’s all! This is the complete procedure of OJEE Counselling 2021.
OJEE Seat Allotment 2021
After the completion of the document verification, the candidates will be allotted a seat. The concerned authorities will consider a plethora of factors at the time of the seat allotment. It includes seat availability, candidates’ web option preferences, reservation category, marks and rank acquired in the entrance exam. Considering all the eligibility criterion of the candidate, the officials will allocate a seat to the candidate. After the seat allotment process, the candidates are asked to report at the allotted institute. The candidates must confirm their seat. If the candidates don’t inform the authorities about their unwillingness to join the college, the seat will be cancelled. That particular seat will be allotted to another eligible candidate in the next round of counselling. If the candidate is willing to join the institute, they must report and pay the required admission fee [if any]. The candidates need to carry some of the essential documents to the allotted college at the time of reporting. This is the complete admission procedure of OJEE 2021 of the eligible contenders.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about OJEE counselling 2021. We hope this guide has given enough information about OJEE schedule, fee details, seat allotment and more. If you have more doubts on this topic, ask us in the comments section below. Stay tuned to this website for more related information. For the latest updates about various exams and results, just bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl + D.