The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has planned to begin the UPESEAT Counselling 2020 in June. After the declaration of the UPESEAT 2020 result, the candidates will be selected for the next phase i.e., counselling. The candidates who are seeking to get admission into various Engineering courses can check the complete schedule. For the counselling process, the candidates need to prepare well by preserving all the essential documents. In this post, the aspirants can check the complete counselling procedure, required documents and more. Have a look!
Table of Contents
UPESEAT Counselling 2020
The conducting body of UPESEAT 2020 announces the counselling schedule once the results are declared. The candidates who secured the minimum qualifying mark in the exam will be called for the UPESEAT Counselling. All the qualified candidates need to download the rank card from the official website on the result declaration day. During the counselling, the aspirants must carry the necessary documents including the valid rank card of the UPESEAT 2020 exam. The concerned officials will release the complete schedule for the counselling based on the ranks of the candidates. The number of ranks will decide the number of counselling rounds. Once the counselling procedure begins, the qualified candidates must attend at the allotted venue.
For specific ranks, the counselling schedule will be different including the venue. The candidates will be informed regarding the UPESEAT 2020 Counselling venues and the datesheet. A slew of events will be conducted until the completion of the admission process. The counselling process solely involves 3 to 5 crucial steps. It includes the registration for counselling, counselling fee payment, document verification, web options entry, seat allotment, and reporting. Another important phase in the counselling process is document verification. The candidates need to carry the required certificates to the allotted counselling venue. For the verification process, the candidates must produce the originals of the documents. We also listed the documents required for UPESEAT Counselling in this post. Get to know more details about counselling below.
UPESEAT 2020 Counselling Schedule
Speaking about the schedule, the officials of UPES, Dehradun will announce the datesheet on the official website. The contenders need to visit the official website quite often to check the precise datesheet for UPESEAT Counselling 2020. Currently, there is no official announcement about the UPESEAT counselling schedule 2020. However, we expect the University might probably commence the counselling process in June 2020. We expect the officials will start the procedure on 27th June 2020. Still, this is just the expected commencement date of UPESEAT Counselling.
The University has scheduled to conduct the entrance examination between 8th and 15th May 2020. After that, the concerned officials will release the UPESEAT result in the first week of June. Every examinee will surely wait for this time. Once the University shortlists the qualified candidates through the score, they will be called for the counselling process. The commencement of the counselling process begins in the last week of June 2020. The candidates need to carry essential documents at the time of attending the UPESEAT 2020 Counselling. To know the exact schedule, we advise you to stay tuned to our website or bookmark it.
UPESEAT Counselling Procedure 2020
To get admission into the UPES affiliated colleges, the candidates need to get through the counselling process. Once the candidates have finished the counselling session, they will get admission into the preferred course and college. Follow the detailed procedure that helps the candidates to participate in the UPESEAT Counselling 2020. Check it out!
1. Online Registration
- As we already mentioned, the candidates who were qualified in the entrance test are eligible for the counselling.
- The qualified candidates need to register online for taking part in the UPESEAT Counselling 2020.
- During the application filling process, enter the basic details like personal, educational and other details.
- Upload the photo, signature and other required documents.
- Finish the registration process online on a scheduled date.
2. Document Verification
- After the registration process, the officials will inform the candidates to attend the counselling on a specific date and time.
- The officials will allot a particular venue for the candidates based on their rank or merit in the exam.
- The contenders must reach the counselling venue in person on the allotted date.
- The concerned authorities will verify the documents that you have carried to the venue.
- Ensure that you carry all the originals as well as copies of the documents.
3. The Entry of Web Options
- The aspirants need to fill their preferred choices of various courses and colleges on the official website.
- The contenders need to make sure that the web options that you have locked are final.
- Re-check the options entered on the official website before locking them.
4. Seat Allotment
- After the completion of filling the web options, the candidates need to wait until the seat allocation.
- The officials will allocate the seat to the candidate based on the merit, rank, seat availability and candidate’s preferences.
- Once you get to know the allocated seat through the official website, you need to report at the allotted college.
- Before the due date, the candidates must report at the institute to lock the seat.
- Otherwise, the seat will be cancelled to that particular candidate.
- At the time of reporting, the contenders must pay a specific amount as the admission fee.
That’s all! This is the complete UPESEAT 2020 Counselling procedure that must be followed by the qualified candidates.
Documents Required for UPESEAT Counselling
Ensure that you carry all the originals and attested copies of the below-mentioned documents to the allotted counselling venue. Check the list of documents that are necessary to take part in the UPESEAT Counselling procedure.
- UPESEAT Call Letter 2020 for Counselling
- Admit Card of the UPESEAT Exam 2020
- 4 Passport size photos of the candidate
- UPESEAT 2020 Scorecard
- 10th and 12th class marks sheet
- DD of Rs. 1 Lakh in the name of UPES Dehradun [1st-Semester Fee]
- Domicile Certificate of the Candidate
- Identity Proof of the candidate
- Date of birth certificate
- School leaving certificate of the candidate
- Caste Certificate of the Contender [If applicable]
UPESEAT Counselling Venues
|S.No.||City Name||Counselling Venue Address|
|1.||Delhi||Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Weight Lifting Hall, Gate No.-19 & 20, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003|
|2.||Patna||Hotel Patliputra Exotica, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|3.||Chandigarh||Red Bishop Tourist Complex, Sector-1, Panchkula, Haryana 134109|
|4.||Hyderabad||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ashok Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085|
|5.||Lucknow||Hotel Ramada, Junabganj, Lucknow Kanpur Road, Lucknow – 226401|
|6.||Dehradun||UPES Campus, Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007|
|7.||Bhopal||Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka, Opposite DRM Office, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024|
|8.||Jaipur||Jaipur Exhibition & Convention Center, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022|
|9.||Mumbai||Nehru Science Auditorium, Dr/ E. Moses Road, Worli Mumbai – 400 018.|
That’s all! This is all you need to know about the UPESEAT counselling 2020. We hope this guide has given you complete information about the counselling process, schedule, required documents and more. If you still have any doubts about the seat allotment process, ask us in the comments section. Bookmark our website KVPY.ORG.IN to get the latest updates about the counselling process.