Birla Institute of Technology and Science will commence the BITSAT Counselling 2020 from the month of June. During the counselling process, the candidates must bring the necessary documents. The qualified candidates of BITSAT 2020 need to apply for the admission procedure and it’s a different session. The candidates can find the application form for BITSAT Counselling on the official website. Get complete details about the BITSAT counselling schedule, fees and the complete process through this in-depth guide.
BITSAT Counselling 2020
BITSAT Counselling begins soon after filling the admission form in BITS campuses. The BITS authorities will declare the BITSAT Result in the month of June. Later, BITSAT Counselling 2020 procedure will begin. The examination organizing authority will publish a separate merit list for all the courses on the official website. Based on the performance of the candidate in the BITSAT exam, the authorities will prepare the merit list.
BITSAT 2020 Counselling Schedule
The authorities at BITS released the official BITSAT Counselling dates 2020 on the official website. According to the schedule, we included the events, counselling dates and more below:
|Registration for BITSAT 2020 Counselling
|18th May to 18th June 2020
|Announcement of Admit and Wait List
|20th June 2020
|Last Date for Fee Payment
|28th June 2020
|Announcement of Round 2 Iteration
|1st July 2020
|Last Date for Balance Fee Payment
|8th July 2020
|Announcement of Round 3 Iteration
|10th July 2020
|Last Date for Admission Withdraw
|16th July 2020
|Last Date for Balance Fee Payment
|17th July 2020
|Announcement of Round 4 Iteration
|19th July 2020
|Reporting Admission at corresponding Campus
|30th July 2020
|Announcement of Round 5 Iteration
|31st July 2020
|1st August 2020
|Classes start from
|2nd August 2020
|Reporting admission at corresponding campus
|8th August 2020
|Announcement of Round 6 Iteration
|8th August 2020
|Reporting admission at corresponding Campus
|16th August 2020
BITSAT Counselling Procedure
The shortlisted candidates need to register and attend the counselling procedure on respective BITSAT counselling dates 2020. The BITS authorities will announce the counselling schedule soon after releasing the BITSAT Result. The BITSAT counselling process involves crucial segments. The candidates should fill the counselling form via online mode. Further, the authorities will make a list of selected candidates based on their merit. They are asked to attend the counselling procedure on specific dates for carrying out the verification.
How to Fill BITSAT Counselling Form 2020
Follow the simple steps given below to fill the BITSAT Counselling form 2020:
Step 1: Personal Info
- At first, visit the official website of BITS.
- Tap the link that reads ‘Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes’ for the application process.
- Enter the BITSAT application form number and some other personal information. It includes name, mobile number, category, email ID and more.
Step 2: Payment of Counselling Fee
- The aspirants need to make the BITSAT Counselling fees payment either online or offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes net banking, debit card or credit card. On the other hand, the offline mode includes challan.
- In case, you prefer making the payment through e-challan mode, you need to pay cash directly at any of the ICICI bank branches in India.
- The candidates need not pay any sort of additional counselling fee.
Step 3: Academic Info
- The candidates need to enter the educational information i.e., class 12 marks in the form.
- Even if the candidates don’t know the result, they can just submit the information by logging in.
Step 4: Candidate’s Preferences
- The candidates must choose from the available order of preferences in BITS. It includes the selection of preferred courses and colleges.
- The applicants should check the details entered in the form before the submission.
- Once the candidate submits the BITSAT Counselling form, there is no chance to edit it later.
Documents Required For BITSAT Counselling
Check out the list of documents that the candidates are required to bring for the BITSAT counselling process.
- SSC or 10th Class Marks Sheet
- Intermediate or 12th Class Marks Sheet
- BITSAT Score Card 2020 [Latest]
- BITSAT Counselling Letter 2020
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
All these documents are essential for the candidate to carry with him/her for the BITSAT counselling. Keep in mind that the candidates should carry the originals of the aforementioned documents. All these are required for verification purposes.
BITSAT 2020 Seat Allotment
The officials at BITS will release the BITSAT seat allotment 2020 on the official website. The candidates can easily check their seat allotment status simply by logging into the website. At the time of logging into the website, the candidates should enter the vital credentials. In general, the officials will conduct a total of 6 rounds of seat allotment.
Just like the factors affecting BITSAT Cutoff, there are few factors that affect the BITSAT Seat Allotment 2020. It mainly depends on the candidate’s merit, selected preferences and seat availability. By making the fee payment, it is understood that the shortlisted candidates are satisfied with the seat allotment. The candidates should finish the payment before the deadline fixed by the officials. Besides the admit list, the waitlist comprises the list of candidates who are on hold. They have chances to get seat allotment in the upcoming rounds.
We hope this guide has given adequate information about BITSAT Counselling 2020 process and other details. The ambitious candidates can also get the latest information about the BITSAT counselling dates 2020, the entire process in this post. Bookmark this website – KVPY.ORG.IN and get timely updates about the competitive examinations, entrance tests and more. If you have any doubts regarding the BITSAT Counselling, just drop them in the comments section.