SRM University will start the SRMJEEE counselling 2020 procedure tentatively in the first week of May 2020. The university will call the selected candidates to attend the counselling on corresponding dates. The candidates need to attend the session by carrying vital documents. Get to know more about the counselling schedule, the process of counselling and more. Have a look!
Table of Contents
- SRMJEEE Counselling 2020
- SRMJEE 2020 Counselling Date
- SRMJEEE Call Letter 2020
- SRMJEEE Counselling Venues
- SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
- SRMJEE 2020 Counselling FAQs
SRMJEEE Counselling 2020
SRM University holds the SRMJEEE 2020 counselling every year in May. The admission process will carry out based on the minimum eligibility criteria of the candidates. The concerned university will set specific rules in conducting the SRMJEEE counselling For the counselling process, the candidates must carry the originals of some important documents. The authorities of SRM University will ask for the original documents for verification purposes. The document verification is further followed by the registration, payment of the counselling fee and seat allotment.
Usually, the University conducts the SRMJEEE counselling 2020 in offline mode. During the counselling process, the candidates are asked to choose their preferred course and campus. Once the candidates select their order of preferences, the university will lock them. During the seat allotment, the university will consider the preferences, merit, and result of the candidates. Based on these factors, the university will allocate the seat in a specific campus to the candidates. The SRMJEEE online counselling will take place in May. The candidates must register for the counselling online and attend to it on specific dates.
SRMJEE 2020 Counselling Date
The SRMJEEE counselling is usually organized for allocating the available seats to the eligible candidates. Once the candidate is qualified, he or she must apply for the SRMJEEE 2020 counselling. Once the university allocates the seat, the candidate must report to the respective campus before the deadline. We already mentioned the candidates must choose the campus and the preferred course choice. The aspirants can check the SRMJEEE counselling dates from the official website of SRM University.
As of now, the university hasn’t made an official announcement regarding the SRMJEEE counselling 2020. However, we included the tentative date of the counselling in this post. After checking the previous year’s schedule, we included the tentative counselling schedule. We expect that the university may commence the counselling on 6th May 2020. However, this is just the tentative date for the counselling commencement process.
In general, the SRMJEEE 2020 counselling is organized in online as well as offline modes. The university will conduct the counselling process in two phases i.e., phase I and Phase II. The counselling process is held based on the number of available seats, preferences of candidates in 1st phase and more. Some of the factors that influence counselling eligibility include the following:
- The rank of the candidate
- The score of the candidate
- Available seats in different courses
SRMJEEE Call Letter 2020
SRM University will send the call letter to the shortlisted candidates after the result declaration. All those candidates who received the call letter can download it from the official website. At the time of attending the SRMJEEE counselling 2020, the candidates must call the downloaded call letter. The authorities will verify the call letter and decide whether they are eligible or not.
SRMJEEE Counselling Venues
SRM University conducts the SRMJEEE 2020 counselling in various locations. SRM University campuses are situated in different locations. We furnished the list of venues below:
- Chennai Main Campus- Kattankulathur
- Chennai – Ramapuram
- Chennai – Ramapuram Part (Vadapalani)
- Delhi – NCR
- SRM University – AP – Andhra Pradesh
- SRM University – Haryana
- SRM University – Sikkim
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
To attend SRMJEEE online counselling, candidates have to check the dates, time and venue of counselling according to their rank. Carry all the original and Xerox copies of the certificates to the helpline center for the counselling and admission process. If the candidate failed in any of the steps, the concerned seat would be canceled without any prior intimation. After seat allotment and at the time of admission, candidates have to pay the admission/tuition fee as prescribed to confirm their seats. Check the complete SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling procedure below:
Step 1: Attending the Concerned Counselling Center
- SRMJEEE University will organize the counselling procedure for about a week.
- The qualified candidates need to apply or register for Phase 1 counselling before the last date.
- After that, the students need to choose web options.
- Later, SRM University will organize counselling at different colleges based on the candidate’s rank.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After the completion of the registration process, the officials of SRM University will conduct the verification of various documents.
- The candidates must carry the originals of important documents to the corresponding counselling center.
- The authorities will check the documents for verification purposes.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment process of various candidates will commence after the completion of web options and verification.
- The SRM University will allot seats for the candidates into different Engineering campuses of SRM.
- Based on the factors like rank, reservation category, and other factors, SRM University will allot seats for the candidates.
- At the time of the allotment process, the candidates must and should appear at the university in person.
- All this comes under the 1st phase of counselling and allotment process.
This is the entire process SRMJEEE counselling 2020 that involves after the candidates are selected. Make sure that you carry all the required documents to the counselling center on your scheduled date. You need to pay some fee based on your category for the process of counselling registration. The contenders can make their payment through online mode of payment.
Documents to be Submitted at SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
The candidates should carry some of the vital documents while attending the SRMJEEE Counselling 2020. After attending the session in a particular counselling center, the candidates must submit the essential documents. Ensure that you carry the originals of all the required documents. If you are not aware of the documents that must be submitted at counselling, just check this post below. We furnished the list of documents in this post.
- SRMJEEE Rank card 2020
- 12th class admit card or hall ticket
- 10th class marks sheet for the date of birth proof
- 12th class marks sheet
- Aadhaar card, PAN Card or Passport for photo ID proof
- Payment receipt which is done via DD or online payment.
- Counselling Call Letter
- Canceled Cheque with the candidate’s name or parent’s name on it
SRMJEE Counselling Fee
The candidates should pay Rs. 210000 as the counselling fee. It includes the registration fee of Rs. 10000 and the first year tuition fee via online mode or DD. The candidates must make the payment before reporting at the counselling center.
SRMJEE 2020 Counselling FAQs
Most of the candidates Check the frequently asked questions regarding SRMJEEE Counselling, the schedule, and more here.
Can I change My Branch in SRM after Seat Allotment?
No, it is not possible to change the branch after allocating the seat in SRM.
Can I Pay SRMJEEE Counselling Fee by Cash?
The candidates can pay the SRMJEEE counselling fee via demand draft and online mode.
This is everything you need to know about SRMJEEE Counselling 2020. We hope this post has given enough information about the counselling process. For more doubts and queries, ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to this website KVPY.ORG.IN for more information about the SRMJEEE counselling schedule and more.