Federation of Universities is going to commence the admission test for the interested and eligible admission seekers. For the same, it has already disclosed the official advertisement asking the aspiring applicants to apply. However, as always it has set some eligibility criteria for the students asking them to apply only if they content it. So applicants are suggested to monitor the ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2020 and apply for the admission test only if they content each and every requirement of the university.
ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad has cleared the air about the admission test that it conducts every academic year. It has made it official by releasing a notif stating that it would commence the admission test in first week of May. It also called out for the aspirants looking to study in the universities of IFHE. For the unversed, the admissions shall be provided to the students based on their merit in the entrance exam. The admissions shall be offered into the ICFAI universities situated in Jharkhand, Jaipur, Raipur, Dehradun, and Hyderabad. It is a national level entrance exam for which students from all across the country will appear. The exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes and the students have the right to choose which mode they want to take the exam.
Also, the candidates can choose the mode of application submission. Before doing any of these, candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria in detail first. The eligibility criteria is nothing but a kind of requirement set by the exam authority to decide who will take the exam and who will not take the exam. Candidates need to satisfy the ATIT Eligibility 2020 as decided by the IFHE and then apply for the exam. Candidates need to note that the application forms will be accepted only if the eligibility of the applicants is satisfied. Otherwise the application forms though submitted shall be rejected by the authority. Keeping that in mind candidates are requested to first check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the exam following it.
Here we have provided the ATIT 2020 Eligibility in detail for you. You can check it and then go on to fill the application form if all the requirements are on par with your criteria.
- Aspirants applying for the ATIT entrance exam must have cleared Class XII or its equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with at least 50% or above aggregate marks.
- There is a slight change in the admissions for the students belonging to Himachal Pradesh. The aspirants must have cleared Class XII or its equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with at least 55% or above aggregate marks.
- Also, students waiting for the final result of Class 12th or its equivalent, are also eligible to apply. However, the admission will be given only after submission of the original copy of qualifying exam certificate before the deadline.
- The admission will be given purely based on the score secured by the candidates in the ATIT 2020/JEE (Main) 2020/State or National Level engineering Tests (2020) and their performance in Interview.
- In order to apply for the ATIT 2020, the aspirant should have done 12 years of formal schooling.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from recognized board but don’t have the age criteria as required by the exam body will not be entertained to sit for the exam and even if that happens, the admission shall be cancelled later.
The ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2020 will help the students compare their criteria with the official criteria. Hope you are eligible to sit for the ATIT 2020. If you like the info we have collected, please bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN and visit us often.