Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has planned to declare TS EAMCET Results 2020 in June. The ambitious candidates who are waiting for the result eagerly can visit the official website. Using the registration number and password, the candidates can check TS EAMCET results easily online. We included the release date of the result in this post. Get to know more about the result status, normalization process and more. Have a look!
Table of Contents
TS EAMCET Results 2020
TS EAMCET is the state level entrance examination conducted every year on behalf of TSCHE. The candidates who are seeking to get admission into various JNTUH affiliated institutes will take up this test. The selected candidates will get admission into various Engineering and Medical courses. This year, lakhs of aspiring candidates have geared up to take up the TS EAMCET exam 2020. After the completion of the exam, all the examinees will start exploring TS EAMCET 2020 result. The officials will release the result and publish it on the official website of TSCHE.
Using the key login credentials of the candidates, one can obtain their respective results. This examination is a gateway to innumerable opportunities in the career of an individual. One can fulfill their dreams by getting admission in a prevalent University or college in the state. Based on the result acquired in the entrance test, the officials will allocate a seat in a specific college. Once the candidates acquire the TS EAMCET results, they can easily download it for further reference. The aspirants need to produce their respective result card at the corresponding counselling venue. The ambitious folks need to get through several phases to obtain a seat in the best Engineering or medical college.
TS EAMCET Results Date 2020
JNTU, Hyderabad is in full swing to disclose the TS EAMCET 2020 results date as soon as possible. The officials of JNTU have scheduled to conduct TS EAMCET 2020 for Engineering aspirants in the first week of May. Later, the concerned officials will organize the Entrance test for Medical and Agriculture in the 2nd week of May 2020. It is quite common for the candidates to become highly tensed regarding their results. Upon considering the anxiety of the students, the authorities have planned to declare the result without any delay. Currently, we don’t have any updates about the declaration date from the officials. However, after considering the previous trends, we assume the release date of TS EAMCET results this year. We expect the University might release the much-anticipated result in the 3rd week of May 2020. However, this is just the predicted date for the result declaration. If you want to know the exact date for the results announcement, just bookmark our website.
Once the results are declared, the candidates can check them in online mode. The board will make an official announcement at least a day before the declaration. On that particular day, the candidates can go online to acquire access to the result. At the time of the registration process for the TS EAMCET 2020 exam, the candidates will get a registration number. The candidates must save that particular number for using it for checking the TS EAMCET results 2020 Manabadi. On the official web portal, the aspirants can see the link to check the result. Everyone must ensure that they secure the application form copy for further reference.
How to Check TS EAMCET 2020 Results
Manabadi is one of the most prevailing education portals that provide results of various exams. Once the board releases the result officially, the candidates usually visit this site to check their results. Every year, the corresponding authorities will release the TS EAMCET result 2020 in online mode. Here is a step-by-step guide that allows the candidates to access results using crucial credentials. Check it out!
- Initially, visit the web portal of TS EAMCET 2020 conducting body.
- You will find the link in this post below. Tap the link and navigate to the official website’s home page.
- On the home page of the website, you will find a series of notifications.
- Explore the notification that says ‘TS EAMCET 2020 results’ and click it.
- Immediately, you will be taken to a new web page. On that page, you will be prompted to enter the necessary details in the given fields.
- Enter the registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth in the empty boxes.
- Once again check whether you have entered correct details or not.
- After that, submit the details by tapping the button ‘View Result’.
- The TS EAMCET 2020 result will appear on the monitor.
- Download or take the hard copy of the result to carry it to the counselling venue.
- The candidates must secure their rank cards after checking the result online.
- The candidates can download the scorecard of TS EAMCET 2020 at least a week post the result declaration.
Details Mentioned on TS EAMCET Result
After downloading the TS EAMCET result card, the candidates see come vital details mentioned on it. We furnished the crucial details that are present on the result card. Check it out!
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number 2020
- Gender of the Examinee
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Reservation Category [If applicable]
- Marks secured in all subjects
- Combined score in TS EAMCET 2020 exam [Given 75% weightage]
- EAMCET Rank of the candidate in words and figures
- Total in Intermediate [Given 25% weightage]
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
The officials of JNTU will issue the TS EAMCET 2020 scorecard of the candidate in online mode. The aspiring candidates must download the rank card in order to carry it to the counselling venue. The TS EAMCET 2020 rank card is an important document until the completion of the whole admission process. The candidates need to keep in mind that the rank card will be essential during the TS EAMCET Counselling 2020. Especially, it is necessary at the time of reporting at the allotted venue for document verification. On the rank card of the candidate, you can find some details like the following:
- Marks obtained by the candidate in TS EAMCET 2020
- Performance of the individual in the entrance test
- Rank in TS EAMCET 2020
- Qualifying status of the individual
- Other important details of the candidate
TS EAMCET Qualifying Marks 2020
The candidates who will take up the TS EAMCET 2020 exam will be quite eager about the results. Those who get the qualifying mark in the EAMCET exam will be eligible to participate in the EAMCET counselling process. Speaking about the TS EAMCET 2020 qualifying mark, the contenders must secure a minimum of 25 percent marks in the test. The relevant authorities will conduct the EAMCET exam every year for a total of 160 marks. Out of the total mark, the candidates must get a minimum of 25% to qualify for the next phase of admission. To mention it in the exact number, the contenders must get at least 40 marks out of 160 in the entrance test.
TS EAMCET Tie-Breaking Rules
On behalf of TSCHE, JNTU Hyderabad conducts the prestigious EAMCET exam every year. After wrapping up the exam for all streams, the board declares the result on a specific date. The officials will follow specific rules and regulations to break the tie in TS EAMCET 2020. When two candidates get the same score in the exam, the tie-breaking rules will be considered. In this post, we included the tie-breaking rules that officials use to break the tie between two or more candidates. Check it out!
- The aspirants who obtained the highest marks in Mathematics will be given the priority.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be considered.
- Later, they consider the candidate who secure high aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Even then if the tie remains, the officials will consider the candidate whose age is older.
That’s all! These are the tie-breaking rules that are implemented by the officials in TS EAMCET 2020 exam for Engineering.
If the candidates secure the same marks in TS EAMCET in Agriculture or Medical streams, they consider the following rules:
- At first, they consider the highest total marks secured in TS EAMCET.
- They will give priority to the candidates who secured the highest marks in Biology.
- The next subject is Physics and the marks scored higher in this subject will be prioritized.
- Later, the officials will consider the marks percentage in the qualifying exam.
- Lastly, the candidate’s age will be considered i.e., older candidates will be given 1st priority.
TS EAMCET Normalization Process 2020
The EAMCET exam in Telangana will be organized for lakhs of candidates on different days and in multiple phases. As a result, the questions papers will be different for all the phases. In such a situation, the normalization process comes into the picture. The normalization method is utilized to make sure that no candidate gets inequitable benefit. Check the formula given below that the officials will follow to normalize the scores of the examinees in the test.
TS EAMCET 2020 Formula for Normalization of Score
Normalized Score in TS EAMCET 2020 = GASD + (GTA – GASD) / (GTA + GASD) x (Marks secured by the examinee in the subject in a phase − SASD)
- SASD is an acronym for the sum of average (A) and standard deviation (SD). It is considered for a subject for which the candidate appeared in the session.
- GTA is the average score of the top 0.1 percentage of all the examinees who wrote all phases of the subject. Their scores are gathered in one place.
- GASD is the acronym for the sum of average (A) and standard deviation (SD) of all the examinees. The marks acquired by the candidates in all phases in that subject will be considered.
- STA is known as the average mark among the top 0.1 percentage of the examinees. It is considered in the subject of a phase for which the candidate had appeared.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2020
The candidates who secure the minimum qualifying mark in TS EAMCET will be called for the counselling procedure. The officials of the exam conducting body will hold the counselling session after considering the total number of qualified candidates. During the counselling process, the contenders are asked to carry the originals and attested copies of essential documents. It usually includes the 10th and 12th marks sheet, qualifying exam rank card, caste certificate, income and more. The candidates who appear for the counselling process will only be considered at the time of seat allocation. To understand more about the process, just check our TS EAMCET Counselling 2020 article from our website.
TS EAMCET Results 2020 FAQs
When it comes to entrance exam results like TS EAMCET 2020, contenders might have many doubts. Here are some common questions with answers that would help you clear your queries.
When is the TS EAMCET Results 2020 Announced?
As of now, the TS EAMCET Result Date 2020 is not declared by authorities.
What is the Weightage of Marks for TS EAMCET 2020 Exam?
The TS EAMCET 2020 Weightage is as follows, 25% of weightage will be given to class 12 marks whereas, 75% of weightage is given for TS EAMCET Exam.
What is the TS EAMCET 2020 Qualifying Marks?
The minimum TS EAMCET Quallifying marks varies for each category. General category candidates need to obtain 25% i.e., 40 marks out of 160. Whereas, SC and ST category candidates are exempted from qualifying marks.
Is there Negative Marking in TS EAMCET 2020?
For this year, there is no negative mark for the wrong answer. So, candidates can attempt all the questions undoubtedly.
On What Basis TS EAMCET Results is Prepared?
Based on various aspects like marking scheme, tie-breaking rules and normalisation etc. TS EAMCET Result is prepared.
How Many Year TS EACMET Result 2020 is Valid?
TS EAMCET 2020 Results is valid only for one year.
This is everything you need to understand about TS EAMCET Results 2020. Hope this guide has helped you in obtaining the entrance exam results without any hassle. For the latest updates about exams, results, counselling procedure and more, stay tuned to this website. Stay tuned to this website and bookmark our portal – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl + D.