Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the responsible authority that conducts AP EAMCET exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam is conducted in state level and students from all the corners of the state that are pursuing intermediate education take part in it. The authority has made available AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form and students are requested to download it before the due date.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The main intention of organizing AP EAMCET exam is to provide admissions into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses. The admissions shall be offered based on the merit of the students in the board exams. The admissions will be given into various affiliated government and private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates need to attain satisfying marks in the entrance exam to be a part of the admissions. The seat allotment is purely based on the merit exhibited by the students in the entrance test. Students pursuing 12th education and are willing to take up the EAMCET exam for the year 2020 are advised to go to the official website of the authority and check the notification first.
Candidates need to check the notification and know the details mentioned in it such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply etc. Students need to check with these details thoroughly and prepare accordingly for the entrance exam. It the details are not known properly then students will automatically find it difficult to prepare for the EAMCET exam. Students need to know that the AP EAMCET Application Form is already made available online and eligible students are just a step away to apply for it. Before that check with the important details here in this article. After going through the details if you satisfy all the details then make sure to apply for the EAMCET exam before the deadline.
AP EAMCET Application Form Important Dates
The AP EAMCET application form important dates are provided here in tabulated form. Students are hereby informed to check with the dates and apply for the EAMCET exam as per it. The events and related dates are listed below. Have a look!
|Application forms accepted starting from||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date of Application form submission without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of Application submission with late fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Application correction starting date||April 2020|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||3rd or 4th week of April 2020|
|Release of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date of submitting objections||1st week of May 2020|
|Result release date||1st week of May 2020|
|Rank Card release date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling process starts from||2nd week of June 2020|
Contenders applying for the AP EAMCET exam 2020 need to follow these dates and apply as per them. If the application forms are not submitted before the due date, candidates can submit them with late fee before the said date. However, if the late fee date is also crossed, then the authority shall not accept the application forms anymore from the students.
AP EAMCET Eligibility
Applicants willing to fill the AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 need to check with the eligibility criteria before applying. This is because, the authority has set some criteria that the applicants need to satisfy in order to apply. If they satisfy each and every criteria as mentioned in the notification, then the candidates are considered eligible and on the other hand if they don’t have any of the criteria matching with the official one then they are considered ineligible. Check the eligibility here.
- Applicants need to be Indian National or OCI/PIO card holders.
- Applicants must belong to AP/Telangana State and must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements set by AP/Telangana Educational Institutions.
- Applicants must have passed/appearing 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as optional.
- Applicants must have passed Diploma examination in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Coming to the age criteria, applicant must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2020
Applicants in the process of filling the application form also need to pay some amount in the name of application fee to the exam authority. The application fee is same for all categories and courses.
- Applicants of Agriculture course need to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Applicants of Engineering course need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Applicants of both the aforementioned courses need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
The application fee can be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card/Net banking method OR at any AP Online centers.
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2020
Follow the steps listed here to fill the EAMCET 2020 application form.
Step 1: Registration & Fee PAyment
- Visit the official website and click on ‘AP EAMCET 2020’ link.
- You will then see an option that says ‘Online Application’ and click on it.
- The application form appears on the screen and start filling with your details without any mistakes.
- Before proceeding with the application form filling, candidates need to first clear the application fee. The application fee needs to be paid through online mode as said earlier.
- On paying the application fee, you will be granted access to the application form.
- Now candidates need to start filling the form with personal details like Candidate’s Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, and Stream.
- Now after filling all the necessary details click on ‘Initiate Payment’ option.
- You will be redirected to ‘BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY’.
- Select the mode of payment – online/offline and pay accordingly.
- On successful fee payment, a Transaction ID gets generated.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- The next step is to fill in the application form with student’s details.
- Fill in the fields like Transaction ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Mobile No. and DOB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Fill Application’.
- Candidates are then redirected to a new page where they will be prompted to enter all the details.
- The details to be entered by the candidate include:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Category as per the Caste Certificate
- Special Reservation Category
- Local Area (AU/ SVU/ Non- Local or Other State)
- Minority or Non- Minority
- Annual Income of Parents (in INR)
- Candidate Bank Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Qualifying Examination
- Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing
- Place of Study
- Now upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter if you need Urdu Translator or not.
In this step, as you have filled all the details, submit the AP EAMCET Online Application form 2020. Save and download the filled AP EAMCET Application Form. Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe with you for future reference.
Hope the information covered here on AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form is suffice for you. If so, show your encouragement by bookmarking our website – KVPY.ORG.IN. For any queries, please feel free to leave a comment here.