Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is going to be conducted by none other than Symbiosis International University. As the name suggests, it is a university level exam conducted every year to fill in the seats by offering admissions to the merit candidates of the entrance exam. The university offers both undergraduate and integrated courses to the students. The exam will be held for admissions into law, SEED and Engineering courses. The admissions shall be given to the students into affiliated institutes of the university. Today, we bring before you SET Application Form 2020. Please have a read!
Symbiosis SET Application Form 2020
Students who are engrossed to apply for the Symbiosis entrance test are advised to check the official notification released by the university itself by visiting its official website. The notification is available in PDF format for download and candidates can find complete details about the entrance test starting from the important dates to the counselling process. Candidates can find the info like dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, application fee, application process, result release, counselling process etc. Candidates need to check with all the details without leaving out anything and then apply if they think that they are apt to take the exam. The SET 2020 Application Form is easily downloadable from the official website. However, if students are willing to get help from us, we are very pleased to do it.
We have covered here all the aforementioned details briefly for your easy access. Instead of visiting the official website immediately, you can simply get the information you are looking for about the SET exam 2020 from our website only. Students will surely find our content helpful in the end. So, without any delay get through the article now.
SET 2020 Application Form Important Dates
For instance, if an exam is considered that too of competitive type, the dates play a vital role. The same thing happens with the SET exam dates as well. The important dates for the SET exam were released earlier and the candidates willing to sit for the exam are advised to check them first. The dates will help the students know when the exam will be conducted and when to apply for the exam. Candidates need to note that last date application submissions are not entertained by the university. So candidates need to be punctual while submitting the application forms. We have covered here event wise dates in the table format. You can check the table and progress further as you like.
|Starting date of application submission||Last Week of January 2020|
|Closing Date of application submission||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Last Date of application fee payment||3rd Week Of April 2020|
|Admit Card release||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Symbiosis SET 2020 Exam Date||1st Week of May 2020|
|Results Announcement||2nd Week of May 2020|
SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Symbiosis Set Application Form, candidates should also be aware of the eligibility criteria. Having said that, eligibility criteria is not same for all types of courses. With the change of course, the criteria also changes. So candidates need to choose the course that they want to pursue first and then go for the criteria checking.
Indians/ NRIs/ Foreign Nationals (FN) OCI/ Person of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicants must have passed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with any one of the subject among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and technical vocational subjects.
- Candidate should have scored minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate) in the 12th exams.
For BA LLB/BBA LLB:
- Candidate must have passed 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Candidate should have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved candidate).
- Candidate appearing in the class 12th are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th from recognized board or hold a 3 year diploma from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate appearing in class 12th or in final year of diploma can also apply.
How To Fill Set Application Form 2020
The steps to fill the Symbiosis Entrance Test Application Form is given here.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of SET 2020.
- Click on “Register Now” button in the homepage.
- A page opens and click on “New Registration” link.
- Tick the box & click on “I Agree” button after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Enter the ID and password and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Your registered mobile number and email id will receive SET ID & Password.
Step 2: Fill Details
With the ID and password, login again and fill in the details in the application form.
- In the personal details section fill the details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Blood Group, Date of Birth, category and NRI status.
- In the present address section, fill the details like Address, City, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Primary Email and Alternative Email.
- In the Education Details section, fill the details such as Board/Institute Name, % of marks obtained, Class and Year of Passing of 10th standard. Also fill 12th class details such as Passed/Appearing Status, Educational Status & Board/Institute Name.
- In the Institute Preference section, fill the details for morning and afternoon session.
Upload Image & Fill Other Details
- Now candidates are required to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph. The image should be scanned in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format and the image size should not exceed more than 100 kb.
- Enter the test city details.
- Input the details such as Name, Relation, Mobile, Phone Number, Email and Occupation.
- After filling the details click on the “Save and Continue” button.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Students opting for online payment of fee can make use of credit card or debit card or net banking or Indian Bank net banking.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1750 as application fee.
- Online paying students need to click on “Make Payment” option.
- Now all the payment option will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the payment mode.
- Fill the payment details and make payment.
Students opting for offline fee payment should take a printout of the “Payment Advice” form and make the fee payment in cash at the nearest Axis Bank or Indian Bank branches. Candidates are also required to sign the Symbiosis copy of the payment slip and send it to the address mentioned below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune from any nationalized bank. Take a printout of the “Payment Advice” form, fill the DD details and send it along with DD to the address given below:
Step-4: Preview & Print Application
- Once done with the fee payment, click on the preview option.
- Take a look at the details entered in the application form for any corrections.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printed form safe for future references.
This is how you should fill SET Application Form 2020. For any further queries regarding the application form filling, visit our website KVPY.ORG.IN as we update all the important details here.