Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) has drafted a notification on the SCB Aptitude test for the year 2020. The test will be conducted to offer admission in 5 year dual degree programme of BS-MS. The admissions will be given based on the scores namely – SCB, KVPY and also JEE Advanced exam. Candidates are requested to go through the details that we have covered here before applying for IISER Application Form 2020.
IISER Application Form 2020
IISER application forms are currently available online in its official website. Candidates can go fill the application form by following the steps that are given here in this article. We have provided you with the exact steps that the authority has designed to download the application form. Candidates can get admission on the basis of entrance exam to be conducted by IISER. The admissions will be offered into seven IISER institutions situated in Tirupati, Mohali, Bhopal, Berhampur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Kolkata. Candidates who are interested in this exam can apply by first checking the notification. The notification released by the exam body contains particulars such as important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, application fee etc. Candidates need to be aware of these details before filling the IISER Application.
Applicants must be aware of the eligibility criteria before they are proceeding to apply. The eligibility criteria will decide who will participate in the exam and who wouldn’t. Candidates can find out by reading the criteria clearly whether they are considered eligible or not. Also, applicants should know the syllabus and exam pattern in detail as they will come to great use at the time of preparation. It goes without saying how essential the preparation is. So students should also read the syllabus and exam pattern to know the howabouts of the question paper.
IISER Application Form Important Dates
The dates are not the same for all the channels. The separate tables for each of the channel is given here. Have a look!
For KVPY Channel:
|Application Forms Available From||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit online application form||2nd week of June 2020|
|Seat allotment process begins from||3rd week of June 2020|
For JEE Advanced Channel:
|Application forms starts from||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit forms||1st week of ajuly 2020|
|First seat allocation announcement||2nd week of July 2020|
For SCB (Aptitude Test) Channel:
|Application form release date||4th week of May 2020|
|Application form submission date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Admit Card release date||3rd week of June 2020|
Candidates can only apply via online mode. Candidates can apply to all the three channels. The application forms are available separately for each of the channels. Candidates can choose the institution among the seven IISER institutions in the application form. They will be given admission purely based on the ranking they have secured in the entrance exam. With the change in rank the admission changes from institute to institute. So candidates willing to secure seat in particular institute among the 7 institutes present, need to work hard accordingly.
IISER Application Fee 2020
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online only.
- General category candidates need to pay an application fee of RS. 2000/- at the time application submission.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants will have to pay Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee paid is non-refundable.
How to Fill IISER Application Form 2020
We have listed out simple steps on how to fill the IISER application form 2020. There are namely three steps that students should follow in order to fill the form in no time.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of IISER.
- On the homepage find the link that says“Click Here to Apply” and click on it.
- Register using a valid email ID of yours.
- Create a password of 8 to 16 characters containing at least one capital letter, special character and numeric digit.
- Now enter the first and last name and submit it.
- A verification link will be sent to candidates registered Email-ID.
Step 2: Fill Application Form & Upload Images
- Once the verification of the email is done, candidate will have to login the portal using their ID and password.
- The next step is to choose the channel of admission and enter the personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph. The format should be in PNG/JPG/BMP with size not exceeding 2MB.
- Upload scanned image of mark sheet with size not exceeding 2 MB.
- Now it is time to fill the details in the application form.
Personal Details: Date of birth, Gender, Address, State, Pin code, Guardian name, Nationality, Category, whether belonging to PWD class, Kashmiri migrant or not, Mobile number, etc.
For JEE Advanced /SBC channel, enter the details as directed here.
- Full name (as mentioned in class 10th certificate),
- Date of birth (as mentioned in class 10th certificate),
- Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC),
- Year of passing class 12th,
- Board of class 12th or equivalent examination,
- Roll number of class 12th or equivalent examination,
- Marks obtained in class 12th or equivalent examination,
- Parents/guardian names,
- Mobile/Phone number,
- JEE Advance roll number,
- Center for IISER 2020 counseling,
- Choice of IISER for admission,
- Recipients of the eligibility note from the school board for Inspire Fellowship (for SBC channel),
- Language for Aptitude Test (for SBC channel), etc.
For KVPY Channel enter the details as directed here.
- Application number,
- KVPY seat number,
- Percentage marks in class 12th,
- Year of passing class 12th,
- Did you have mathematics in 10+2 or not,
- Selection of preference, etc.
Step 3: Fee Payment
The last and final step in filling the application form is application fee payment.
- The fee can be paid through online mode.
- It can be paid via debit/credit card, net banking & UPI.
- On successful fee payment submit the application form.
- After paying the fee download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The corrections to the IISER Application Form can be done within the said date by the candidates. Candidates need to login using their credentials to make the necessary changes in the application form. Other than the name and email ID candidates can edit any information updated in the application form by you.
Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria, syllabus and exam pattern before they apply for the entrance exam. The syllabus and exam pattern play a key role in the preparation of the contenders. So students are advised to check very keenly the syllabus and exam pattern. We have also jotted down articles on both the topics and the links are provided in the sideways of this page. We suggest the applicants to click on the respective links and read through the articles to find out the matter. While the syllabus helps the students predict the topics to be covered in the paper, the exam pattern helps the students find the Weightage of the subjects given in the paper. So students must be aware of both to make an effective preparation for the exam.
This is all about IISER Application Form 2020. Hope you got the info you are looking for. For more articles on ISSER exam 2020, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.