Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is in full swing to begin AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 in June. On behalf of APSCHE, JNTU, Kakinada organizes the counselling procedure every year. The University conducts the counselling in off-campus online mode. All those contenders qualified in AP EAMCET 2020 are called to take part in the counselling process. Here is everything you need to know about the counselling schedule, required documents and more. Take a look!
Table of Contents
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
- AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
- Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
- AP EAMCET Reservation Criteria 2020
- AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 FAQs
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020
Every year, JNTU Kakinada holds the EAMCET exam in May at various exam venues. After the completion of the EAMCET exam, the university is likely to release the results in the same month. Once the entrance exam results are disclosed, the contenders start exploring the AP EAMCET counselling dates 2020. The University will publish the counselling schedule on the official website of the board. The contenders who got selected in the exam are asked to attend the counselling. The aspiring folks need to take part in AP EAMCET counselling on respective dates. Before participating in AP EAMCET 2020 counselling, the aspirants need to register for the counselling.
After filling the essential details in the application form, the candidates can submit the form online. The officials will check the received applications and releases the selected candidates’ list. To attend the counselling, the candidates must produce some of the essential certificates for verification. The selected candidates need to choose their preferred courses and colleges during web options filling. After re-checking all the order of preferences, the contenders can confirm the choices. Later, the concerned officials will allocate the seat to the candidate based on his/her EAMCET rank, seat availability and preferences.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
It is quite common among the contenders to search the web for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling dates. To get the accurate schedule for the counselling process, the aspirants are advised to bookmark this website. In this post, we decided to mention the exact schedule for organizing AP EAMCET Counselling this year. We don’t have any official announcement about the AP EAMCET Counselling schedule. However, we understand the anxiety of the students in getting admission into their preferred courses and colleges. That’s the reason, we decided to mention the tentative schedule for counselling here. We have already considered the previous year’s trends to guess the current year’s counselling schedule. We expect the University may commence the counselling process in the second week of June 2020.
The tentative schedule for the commencement of AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 is from 13th June. Still, this is just the expected schedule for the counselling this year. After the completion of the 1st round of counselling, the University issues the list of allocated seats for the candidates. The University will release the list based on the merit acquired by the candidate, rank and seat availability. During the seat allocation process, the board also considers another factor i.e., the preferences of the candidates.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Get to know the important documents that are required for the candidates to attend AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling listed below:
- AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card of the Candidate
- 10th and 12th Class Marks sheet
- Certificates of 10th and 12th class
- Reservation Category of the Candidate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of the Contender
- Income Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Counselling fee receipt
- Seat Allotment Letter of the Contender
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
The candidates who will apply for the AP EAMCET counselling need to pay the counselling fee. The fee structure will be different for the candidates based on the reservation category of the contender. We included the counselling fee for various categories in this post. Check it out!
- For BC and OC Category Candidates, the Counselling fee is Rs. 1200
- For SC and ST Category Candidates, the Counselling fee is Rs. 600
AP EAMCET Reservation Criteria 2020
The University follows a specific AP EAMCET 2020 reservation policy as per the board’s rules and regulations. Some of them include the percentage of seats that are reserved for the candidates based on the gender and category. We included the tabular form mentioning the reservation criteria for various categories of students. Based on the reservation criteria, the board will allocate the seats for the contenders. Check the table given below:
|Reservation Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Caste [BC]||25%|
|Scheduled Caste [SC]||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes [ST]||6%|
The reservations are given to the candidates based on gender as well. The female contenders will get a reservation of 33 percentage i.e., 1/3rd of the available seats. In each category and the course, the female candidates will get the aforementioned reservation.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Follow the instructions given below that enables the candidates to check the complete AP EAMCET 2020 counselling procedure.
1. Application Form Registration
- To apply for the AP EAMCET Counselling, the contenders need to apply online.
- The candidates must initially fill the personal details, educational and other information in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned officials in online mode.
2. Payment of Counselling Fee
- The contenders must pay the counselling fee as per the rules either in online mode or via internet banking.
- We mentioned the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling fee structure in this post below.
- Finish the payment via online mode and proceed to the next step.
3. Document Verification and Know the Status of Fee Payment
- After applying, the authorities will check and call the selected candidates for document verification.
- The candidates need to attend corresponding counselling venues for taking part in the document verification process.
- The contenders can also check their fee payment and certificate verification status online. For that, just enter the hall ticket number in the respective fields.
4. Entry of Web Options
- The contenders can log into the portal to exercise web options.
- Choose the preferred courses and colleges from the list in a specific order of preference.
5. Seat Allotment Process
- Usually, the University will conduct the counselling for three phases. It will release the list of allotted seats in the three different phases.
- The university will publish the seat allotment list on the official website.
- After releasing the AP EAMCET seat allotment list, the candidates must report at the allotted college before the last date.
- If the candidates are not interested in joining that college, they can simply apply for the second round of counselling.
- The candidates need to report at the college and pay the admission fees before joining the college.
6. Reporting at the Allotted College
- After the allocation of the seat, the candidates need to report at the corresponding college before the last date.
- The candidates need to pay the stipulated fee at the allotted college.
- This way, the candidates can lock the seat in their allotted college.
- If the candidates fail to report at the allotted institute, their seat allocation will be cancelled.
This is the complete procedure for taking part in AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 FAQs
We included the frequently asked questions along with the answers on AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling in this post.
Who is Eligible for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020?
The University will select the candidates for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 based on various factors. Some of them include the candidate's rank in the entrance exam, marks in Intermediate and more.
Is there an EWS Quota in AP EAMCET 2020?
Yes, the Government has included a new category with the name EWS quota in AP EAMCET 2020. EWS is the acronym for Economically Weaker Sections. For the candidates belonging to this new category, 10 percent of seats will be reserved in various B.Tech Colleges.
Do I need to Submit a Provisional Certificate During AP EAMCET Counselling?
It is not necessary to submit the provisional certificate at the time of conducting AP EAMCET Counselling 2020.
What is Management Quota on AP EAMCET 2020?
The Government will provide a specific number of seats available for providing admissions to the candidates. Based on the result, reservation category and other factors, the University will fill the seats. The remaining 30 percent of seats will be filled through management quota in AP EAMCET 2020. The candidates who haven't got admission through AP EAMCET Counselling can get admission via management quota.
How Many Options can I Exercise in AP EAMCET Web Counselling?
No specific limit on the entry of web options in AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. The aspiring students can exercise any number of options based on their preferences. On the monitor, the candidates can view a big list of colleges alongside the courses. The candidates can set priority numbers to each one of them by giving 1,2,3 and so on.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. For the latest updates on AP EAMCET counselling, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN. Stay tuned to this website for more information on counselling procedure and other exam details.