Telangana State Council of Higher Education is all set to initiate the TS PGECET Counselling 2020 in August. On behalf of TSCHE, OU conducts the TS PGECET 2020 examination for all the applicants every year. The counselling procedure begins once the results are declared officially. Based on the qualifying mark, the candidates will be shortlisted for counselling. All the shortlisted contenders can attend the counselling session as per the schedule. Get to know the complete schedule for the PGECET counselling, required certificates, seat allotment process and more here. Have a glance!
TS PGECET Counselling 2020
The TSCHE is the conducting body of the entire TS PGECET counselling process in the state. On the date scheduled, the officials of OU will disclose the result of the candidates in the entrance test. Depending on their results, the candidates can proceed to the next phase of admission. It all depends on the score obtained in the admission test. A stipulated minimum qualifying mark is fixed by the concerned authorities. Those who score that mark and above are eligible for the counselling procedure. Such candidates must bring necessary certificates to the prescribed counselling venue on said dates. If they have any reservation, no qualifying score is required for them. Even if they get less than the qualifying score, they can participate in the counselling process.
All the qualified candidates will begin their struggle to acquire admission into various PG colleges. All the colleges that are affiliated to the Osmania University will participate in the counselling process. The candidates have a facility to choose their preferred course and college at the time of web counselling. Depending on the candidates’ preferences, the authorities will provide admission. However, consideration of the preferences is one of the elements in the final admission process. Some of the core factors that are considered during seat allocation include the following. The candidates’ score in the test, merit, category, order of preferences, seat availability and more. Besides the PGECET score, the officials will consider other entrance exams’ score to provide admissions into various PG courses.
In that case, the deciding factors may vary. Anyhow, the ultimate motto is to provide admissions to the candidates into the affiliated colleges of OU. The counselling phase is one of the important elements in the whole admission procedure. In this phase, the aspirants have a chance to fill their preferred courses list. The candidates must be very careful while choosing the web options. The arrangement of your order of preferences is highly crucial. Based on that order, the seat allotment and the admission process will rely on. The ambitious students seeking to get admission into various PG courses can check the TS PGECET Counselling process here.
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Most of the candidates who are waiting eagerly to acquire admission explore the TS PGECET counselling dates 2020. If you are one among such folks, you have landed at the right place. This post lets you know the accurate schedule of TS PGECET 2020 counselling events. Currently, we don’t have any confirmation about the counselling schedule from the official sources. However, we included the expected datesheet for basic knowledge purpose of the candidate. The officials of the University will inform the students regarding the counselling dates through the official portal. In the important dates tab, the candidates can access the schedule. To know the exact schedule, just stay tuned to this website. Until then, check the tentative schedule for the counselling procedure given in the tabular form.
|Counselling Events [For TS PGECET 2020]
|Counselling Dates [Tentative]
|Commencement of Counselling Session
|2nd Week of August 2020
|Round 1 Counselling
|2nd Week of August 2020
|3rd Week of August 2020
|The Entry of Web Options
|3rd Week of August 2020
|Exercise Options Editing Window Opens
|3rd Week of August 2020
|First Round of Seat Allotment
|4th Week of August 2020
|Reporting at the allotted institute
|Last Week of August 2020
|Second Round of Counselling
|1st Week of September 2020
Documents Required For TS PGECET Counselling 2020
For the counselling procedure, the candidates are prompted to produce few essential documents. Some of them will be related to their previous educational qualifications. The remaining documents are related to the entrance exam. If you are not completely aware of the necessary certificates, we furnished the list below. Check it out!
- TS PGECET 2020 Result Card
- 10th and 12th class marks sheet of the candidate
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam and Degree certificate
- Reservation Category Certificate [If applicable]
- Residence certificate of the candidate
- GATE Scorecard [If applicable]
- Income Certificate of the Candidate [Must be issued after 1st January 2020]
- Aadhaar Card of the Contender
Ensure that the candidates carry the originals and attested copies of all the aforementioned documents. The concerned officials will verify the documents and provides an acknowledgement slip at the end.
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling Fee
During the counselling process, the candidates are asked to pay a prescribed amount as the counselling fee. The amount varies from the candidate based on his or her reservation category. For SC/ST/PH Candidates, the counselling fee is Rs. 500. For the remaining or unreserved candidates, the counselling fee is Rs. 1000. The TS PGECET 2020 Counselling fee should be paid at the time of registration itself. The registration for counselling will be successful only after the fee payment is finished. It is a non-refundable fee which means the amount won’t be refunded even if the candidate doesn’t get admission.
TS PGECET Counselling Procedure 2020
Check the in-depth guide that explains the TS PGECET 2020 Counselling procedure below.
1. Registration & Application Filling Process
- The candidates must register for TS PGECET Counselling in online mode.
- In this step, the candidates must pay the prescribed amount of counselling fee via net banking or other modes.
- The candidates must fill the necessary details in the form to complete the registration process.
- At the time of filling the application, the candidates must provide their personal, educational and contact information.
- The candidates must upload required documents alongside the application form.
- At last, the candidates need to take a print out of the application form for further reference.
2. Certificate Verification
- During this step, the candidates need to visit the allotted counselling venue by carrying essential documents.
- We already mentioned the list of the required documents in this post earlier.
- As mentioned before, take the originals and photocopies of the certificates for the verification process.
3. Fill Web Options
- The contenders need to enter their preferred choice of courses and colleges on the official website.
- The list must be entered in a specific order of preference.
- Based on the rank acquired by the examinee in the test, the candidates can find the list of available seats.
4. Seat Allotment
- The concerned officials will begin the seat allotment process post the completion of choice filling.
- They consider various factors at the time of allotting the seats to the candidates.
- Some of them include the rank, order of preferences, seat availability, and the reservation category of the candidate.
5. Final Reporting
- The candidates must report at the allotted institute after getting admission.
- The reporting must be done before the due date. Otherwise, the allotted seat will be cancelled.
- As per the rules and norms of the University, the GATE exam qualifiers will be given initial preference in the admission. Further, they consider the candidates qualified in TS PGECET 2020.
- To confirm the seat, the aspirants must pay the admission fee and also produce some documents to the officials.
That’s it! This is the complete procedure that involves in the TS PGECET Counselling.
TS PGECET Counselling Help Centres List
The officials of the University will commence the counselling procedure after setting up some of the helpline centres. In these centres, the counselling sessions will be carried out for all the qualified candidates. Based on the rank acquired in the entrance test, the date and time of counselling will differ for the candidates. Check the list of TS PGECET Counselling help centres given below:
- AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Nizam College Basheerbagh, Hyderabad
- JNTUH University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University P. G. College Secunderabad.
TS PGECET Seat Allotment
The seat allotment procedure is done based on various deciding factors. The officials of the University will consider the candidate’s rank, merit in the entrance test, seat availability, category and preferences. Based on all these factors, the TS PGECET Seat allotment procedure will be done. After the allocation of the seat, the officials will publish it on the official website. The candidates can check the list and download the provisional seat allotment letter. They must carry the allotment letter to the allotted institute to confirm the admission. Besides the letter, some other documents are required for the admission process. The candidates must report at the allotted institute before the last date to prevent the seat cancellation. The prescribed amount of admission fee must be paid at the college before the due date.
TS PGECET 2020 Counselling FAQs
Check the frequently asked questions about TS PGECET 2020 Counselling and the solutions to it given below:
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”Are GATE Qualified Candidates Eligible to Participate TS PGECET Counselling?” answer-0=”Yes, the candidates who are qualified in GATE 2020 are eligible and are given first preference during admission.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”How Many Options I Can Enter in TS PGECET Web Counselling?” answer-1=”There is no specific limit for the entry of web options in TS PGECET web counselling. The candidates can enter any number of options.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h4″ question-2=”What are the Documents Required for TS PGECET Counselling?” answer-2=”The candidates must carry various documents for TS PGECET Counselling. Some of the documents include the following: TS PGECET Scorecard, 10th and 12th marks sheet, Degree Marks sheet of the candidate, Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Reservation Certificate, Aadhaar Card” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
We hope this guide has given enough information about the TS PGECET counselling 2020. If you are still confused with the doubts, just ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to this website to know more details about the upcoming exams, results, counselling and more. To get the notifications on a timely basis, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.