Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has geared up to commence the NPAT counselling 2021 session in July 2021. After the official declaration of the NPAT Results, the concerned authorities will release the counselling notification. The merit list of the qualified students will be released by the University. Those candidates are asked to attend the counselling venue on the said dates with necessary documents. Get to know more details like counselling schedule, required documents, participating colleges and more. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
NPAT 2021 Counselling
The NPAT Counselling is one of the vital phases in the entire admission procedure of the candidates. In this segment, the candidates are prompted to fill the web options with their preferred courses and colleges. Based on all these factors, the officials will carry out the admission procedure. To be precise, the NPAT 2021 Counselling is a gateway for the candidates to acquire admissions into various UG and PG courses. The candidates can get admissions into various courses in the fields like Architecture, Law, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Commerce and more. The colleges affiliated to this University will provide various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the aforementioned fields. This deemed university renders quality education to the aspirants willing to pursue higher education in the best technical institutes. The officials of the University will prepare the merit list based on the marks acquired in the entrance examination. Based on the merit, the merit list will be published on the official website of the University. The candidates whose names are printed on the merit list are permitted to attend the counselling process.
NMIMS NPAT counselling 2021 involves a series of phase. It includes registration, fee payment, document verification, entry of web choices, seat allotment, and reporting at the institute. Those who come across all these phases fruitfully will get admissions into their desired college and course. Once the officials issue a notice regarding the counselling process, the eligible contenders can register. During the registration, the candidates must fill their personal and educational details. Further, the payment of the stipulated counselling fee must be done either through net banking or credit or debit cards. The NPAT Counselling is carried out in offline mode. The next phase is participating in the document verification process. The candidates need to attend the verification at allotted venues in person. During this process, the aspirants must carry essential documents to the prescribed centre on scheduled date and time. The originals and xerox copies of the documents must be carried to the venue. After that, the candidates can fill their preferred choices and wait for the subsequent seat allocation process.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2021 Schedule
NMIMS begins the NPAT Counselling usually in the month of July 2021. As of now, we don’t have any official update about the NPAT 2021 counselling dates. However, we consider the previous years’ trends and provide a tentative schedule in this post. The authorities will disclose the result of NPAT 2021 exam on the official website. Alongside the result, the merit list will be published on the portal. The candidates can check the list and find whether their names and present on it or not. The officials of the University will release the detailed counselling schedule on the website. The candidates can attend the counselling session based on the rankings. As mentioned already, the counselling may begin sometime in the 2nd week of July 2021. The probable starting date of NPAT Counselling 2021 is 12th July. Yet, it is the expected commencement date of the counselling. Soon after receiving a confirmation from the official sources, we will update the schedule here. Before we inform the accurate schedule, we advise you to arrange all the required documents for counselling. Just stay tuned to this post until then.
Documents Required in NPAT Counselling
The candidates can check the required documents for NPAT Counselling. The documents are essential for the verification process. We furnished the list of documents that must be carried all way to the counselling venue. Check it out!
- NPAT 2021 Result card
- Admit Card of NPAT 2021 exam
- 10th marks sheet of the candidate
- 12th class marks sheet of the examinee
- 4 Passport size photos of the candidate
- Reservation category certificate of the candidate
- Transfer certificate from the last studied college
- Admission letter
The candidates need to bring the originals and the self-attested copies of the aforementioned documents.
NPAT Counselling Procedure 2021
NMIMS will commence the NPAT Counselling procedure on the scheduled date and time. The concerned authorities will set up some venues across the nation to carry out the counselling procedure. Check the detailed step-by-step process for NPAT Counselling below:
- The first step is that the candidates need to register for the counselling process in online mode.
- The candidates’ names present in the merit list will be called for the counselling session.
- The counselling for B.Tech and MBA candidates will be organized in assigned campus location in Mumbai.
- During the document verification process, the aspirants must carry the required certificates. We provided the list of essential documents in this post already. Just produce the same to the allotted venue for verification purposes.
- Once the verification process is finished, the aspirants need to pay the counselling fee as per the norms of the University.
- The candidates can then choose their specialization course from the available programmes to get admission into the campus.
- After the completion of the web options filling, the officials will start the seat allotment process.
- It is done by considering a plethora of important factors. Some of them include candidates’ preferences, seat availability, rank, and merit obtained in the NPAT 2021 test.
- Once this procedure is completed, the concerned officials will issue an admission letter to the candidates.
- The candidates who received the letter need to report at the allotted institute before the deadline.
- Ensure that you carry required documents to the allotted college for seat confirmation.
- Pay the required fee at the institute as the admission fee. Further, the students will be informed about the commencement of academic classes.
That’s all! This is the complete procedure of NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2021.
NMIMS NPAT Participating Colleges
Different colleges that are affiliated to NMIMS University will participate in the NPAT 2021 Counselling procedure. During the admission procedure, these colleges will inform their seat matrix details to the University. Based on the seat availability across the participating colleges, the seat allotment procedure will be done. The participating colleges will accept the NPAT 2021 entrance exam score of the candidates to provide admissions into various courses. Here is the list of the NMIMS NPAT participating colleges. Check it out!
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Dhule
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Indore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, School of Branding and Advertising, Mumbai
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai
- School of Branding and Advertising, Mumbai
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- School of Design, Mumbai
- School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur & Hyderabad
- School of Technology Management & Engineering, Mumbai- Indore & Hyderabad
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai
- SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management, Navi Mumbai
- VIT Business School, Vellore
NPAT Seat Allotment
Once the candidates have come across all the phases of counselling, the seat allotment process will begin. During the seat allotment process, the authorities of NMIMS University will consider several factors. It includes the following:
- Availability of seats in the participating colleges
- Rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam
- The merit of the candidate in NPAT 2021 exam
- Order of Preferences of the candidate [Course and College]
- Total Number of candidates seeking admission
- Participating Colleges
After considering the aforementioned factors, the authorities will begin the admission procedure. Further, the candidates need to report at the allotted institute. If you don’t report at the college, the allotted seat will be cancelled. Those candidates may not have a chance to participate in the subsequent round of counselling. Hence, make sure to report at the college before the due date. The payment of admission fee is quite important for locking the seat.
That’s it! This is all you need to know about NPAT Counselling 2021. We assume this guide on counselling schedule, procedure, seat allotment and more have become helpful for you. For more related stuff about the counselling process, just stay tuned to this website. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section. To know more education-related news, competitive exams and results, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.