The AKTU University will begin the UPSEE Counselling 2020 in the last week of June 2020. All the eligible candidates are called to make their presence during the UPSEE counselling process. The contenders can check their names in the shortlisted list eligible for the counselling. Once they find their name, the candidates need to gather all the required documents for verification. Get more information about counselling schedule, procedure and more here.
UPSEE Counselling 2020
The UPSEE Counselling includes different levels like registration, certificate verification, seat allotment of the students into different colleges or universities. The candidates need to fill up the registration form for UPSEE 2020 Counselling and submit it online. The candidates must provide some of the necessary details in the form. Based on the details, the university will allot the seat for the candidates. For counselling registration, the candidates must pay some registration fees.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination provides a chance to the candidates to get admission into various courses. During the UPSEE 2020 counselling process, the students need to set their order of preferences. It means, the candidates should select their preferred courses and colleges. This is the key phase in the entire process. The students should be very careful in choosing the preferences. Once the candidates enter their choices, the university will lock the preferences.
From the order of preferences, the University will allocate a course in a college based on their eligibility. The university has set up different centres for handling the counselling process in the state of UP. The UPSEE counselling date begins from the last week of June this year. The students need to make sure that they have carried the required documents to the counselling centre. Know the exact UPSEE counselling date 2020 in this post.
UPSEE Counselling Schedule 2020
The highly ambitious contenders may be looking forward to applying for the UPSEE counselling 2020. Such candidates will search for the precise counselling schedule. The university hasn’t released the original dates for UPSEE Counselling. However, based on the previous years’ counselling sessions, we include the tentative date for the counselling. This year, we expect the university to conduct the counselling session on 28th June 2020. We once again tell you that this is just the tentative date. However, we will surely update the accurate UPSEE counselling date 2020 soon on this website.
UPSEE Spot Counselling 2020
UPSEE Spot Counselling is one of the important phases in the entire seat allotment process. After the publication of the shortlisted candidates of the UPSEE 2020 exam, the officials will conduct UPSEE Counselling. The seat allotment will be done in four rounds based on certain factors. It includes the number of available seats and the total number of qualified and eligible candidates.
Still, there are vacant seats after the completion of allotting the seats for qualified students. Then, the UPSEE spot counselling phase comes into the picture. The officials at the University will conduct this spot counselling for about 2 rounds. This entire process is done in offline mode. The candidates should register once again newly to take part in spot round counselling.
Once the registration is finished, the aspirants must report at the concerned venue for certificate verification. The strongly determined candidates should take a DD of Rs. 70000 in the name of AKTU, Lucknow. The seat allotment through spot round counselling is also done based on the candidates’ ranks.
Eligibility for UPSEE Spot Counselling
- The contenders who didn’t get any seat allocation by the university in earlier rounds are eligible.
- The qualified candidates of UPSEE 2020 who haven’t taken part in the UPSEE Counselling 2020 are also eligible.
- Seats are allocated but the admission is not confirmed.
Documents Required for UPSEE 2020 Counselling
Here is the list of documents that a candidate must take along with him/her to the UPSEE 2020 counselling.
- 10th and 12th class marks sheet
- UPSEE Rank 2020
- Residence Certificate
- UPSEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- Income Certificate for economically lower-class candidates
UPSEE Counselling Fee
The candidates who are going to take part in the UPSEE Counselling 2020 should pay the counselling fee. The fee varies based on the reservation category of the candidate. For General and OBC category candidates, the counselling fee will be Rs. 20000. For SC and ST category candidates, the UPSEE Counselling fee will be Rs. 12000.
UPSEE 2020 Reservation Policy
The UPSEE 2020 reservation policy is pertinent according to the instructions levied by UP Government. As per the instructions, 60 percent of the seats are reserved for the candidates of the UPHC category. This policy is applicable for those candidates in each course offered in AITH i.e., Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped, U.P.
UPSEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
The APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts the UPSEE entrance exam for all the aspirants. After the completion of UPSEE, the university will announce the UPSEE counselling date 2020. The UPSEE counselling and seat allotment are important phases during the admission process. The entire process goes on in 5 different phases.
Step 1: Registration
- In every admission process, the first step is registration for UPSEE counselling 2020.
- During the registration process, the candidates need to enter some of their details and pay the registration fee.
Step 2: Document Verification
- The university will send the counselling letter for the candidate including the counselling center and the scheduled date.
- The candidates must carry the required documents to the corresponding counselling center for the verification process.
Step 3: Seat Allocation
- The university will allot seats for the eligible candidates post the document verification.
- By considering all the above-mentioned factors, the university will release the seat allotment list on its official website.
Step 4: Download Seat Allotment Letter
- To get access to the list, the candidates need to navigate to the official website.
- Make sure that you download the seat allotment order and carry it to the allotted college.
Step 5: Report at Allotted College
- By reporting at the allotted college, the candidate can confirm joining the college.
Step 6: Pay Admission Fee
- The candidates must and should make payment of the admission fee to secure their seats in the allotted college.
- The payment should be done before the last date.
- They can join the college and start attending the classes when the college begins it.
- The same procedure repeats for all the rounds of UPSEE Counselling and the admission process. This is the complete procedure for taking part in the UPSEE counselling 2020.
UPSEE Counselling 2020 FAQs
Take a glance at some of the most commonly asked questions about UPSEE counselling 2020.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=” Is UPSEE 2020 Counselling Fees Refundable? ” answer-0=”Yes, the UPSEE Counselling fee can be refunded to the candidate if he or she isn’t qualified for the seat allotment. The authorities will refund the counselling fee even if the candidate doesn’t want admission in the allotted college. In case, you are willing to join the allotted college, the counselling fee will be adjusted in the college fees.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”How Can I Check the Seat Allotment Result of UPSEE?” answer-1=”The students can visit the official website of UPSEE to check the seat allotment result in UPSEE 2020 Counselling.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h3″ question-2=”Why Spot Counselling is Conducted in UPSEE?” answer-2=”Generally, the spot round counselling is done in offline mode. It is done for the two rounds of spot round counselling. The university officials will organize the spot round counselling of the entrance examination. They conduct this round to fill the remaining seats that are vacant after the 4 rounds of seat allotment.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
For the latest info about UPSEE Counselling 2020, the ambitious folks can visit our website frequently. Apart from the counselling date 2020 of UPSEE, the candidates can check other educational details. Get to know the updated details about counselling, results, admissions and more here. Bookmark our website KVPY.ORG.IN.