NATA 2020 is going to be commenced by the Council of Architecture (COA) in two sessions soon. The schedule for the same has been announced and there for download in the PDF format. Students are therefore advised to examine the details present in the notification. Today we have brought before you the important particulars about NATA Application Form 2020 such as important dates, how to fill the form, application form correction etc. Give a read!
NATA Application Form 2020
Candidates who aspire to pursue Architecture apply for this exam. The eligible candidates as per the NATA Eligibility Criteria are open to apply for the admissions into architecture degree programmes offered by different private and government institutes. Students need to first examine the notification for the requirements of the exam body and apply if they qualify each of the criteria of it. The application forms shall be accepted through online mode by the authority. The official website is the place where students need to input their details, pay the fee and also submit the application forms.
There is a need for the aspirants of this exam to work really hard in terms of preparation and apply only if they have all the criteria matched. Candidates need to be thorough with the aptitude as it is the main topic in the NATA paper with higher weightage. The NATA Application Form can be easily downloaded from the official website of NATA. Students cannot find the application forms anywhere else than the official web portal. Alsi, the submission takes place there only. So students need to keep in touch with the official website to receive the updates about the NATA.
NATA Application Form Important Dates 2020
Students must and should be aware of the dates of NATA 2020 in order to apply for the exam. There is a need for the students to remember the dates and take the action accordingly. The authority shall not allow application submissions post the due date. Students should work in accordance with the important dates in order to avoid last minute tensions. For the uninitiated, the exam will be conducted twice in an year. So, the exam schedules are available for both the sessions. Students are therefore advised to check the dates of the session in which they would like to take the exam in. The session wise dates are given here very clearly. Check them out!
NATA 1st Attempt Application Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of NATA Application Form||January 3rd week 2020|
|Last Date to Submit NATA Application Form||March 2nd week 2020|
|Last Date for NATA Fee Payment||March 2nd week 2020|
|Correction window||March 3rd week 2020|
|Admit Cards Release Date||April 1st week 2020|
NATA 2nd Attempt Application Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of NATA Application Form||January 3rd week 2020|
|Last Date to Submit NATA Application Form||June 2nd week 2020|
|Last Date for NATA Fee Payment||June 2nd week 2020|
|Correction window||June 3rd week 2020|
|Admit Cards Release Date||June 4th week 2020|
Students can apply for the session they want to by checking the dates appropriately.
How to fill NATA Application Form
As the NATA Application 2020 have been released already, it is time for the students to check with the process on how to fill it and submit it online. Candidates who are alien to the application form filling process are advised to give the following information a read. We shall cover all the application filling steps here in this page for you. Check out the steps and perform the same online to get things done your way.
Step 1 – Registration
- Open the official website of NATA – nata.in.
- In the home page of the website click on “Register Now”.
- It will open a new page that prompts you to enter the details such as First Name, Last Name, Salutation, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, State, City, Login ID & Password.
- Submit the details and it will generate login ID.
Step-2 – Fill Application Form
- Use the login ID generated in the previous step to login into the website as a registered user.
- It will open the application form and you need to fill it with your details like personal information, qualification, communication etc.
- The personal information includes: Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Nationality, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- The Communication Details include: Complete House Address, State of Domicile, District of Domicile, Email ID, PIN Code, Mobile Number, etc.
- Exam Centers: Candidates are required to choose at least three exam states & cities from the drop down menu.
- Educational Details: Education Qualification, Status, Stream, Board, Year of Passing, Obtained Marks, Total Marks, Percentage, Roll Number, Institution Name, etc.
Step-3 – Upload Images
In this session as the name suggests you need to upload the necessary scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificate (if applicable).
While uploading the scanned images candidates need to check the specifications of the images and then upload.
- The image should be of JPEG/JPG file format and should be of 4KB to 100 KB in size with the dimension of 4.5 CM to 3.5 CM.
- The signature Image should be of JPEG/JPG file format and should be of 1 KB to 30 KB size with the dimension of 1.5C.M-3.5 C.M.
- Coming to the reservation category certificate, it should be in JPEG/JPG/PDF file format and should be of 5KB to 100 KB in size. It should be in A4 format.
Step-4 – Fee Payment
On successful uploading of the images candidates need to pay the fee. To do it go to the gateway of online payment first.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
- For General category candidates, the application fee is RS 1800/-
- For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee is RS. 1500/-
- Students applying for both the sessions can check the application fee for both sessions here.
- General candidates Rs. 3500/-
- SC/ST candidates Rs. 2800/-
- The authority also allows outside applicants to pay the fee. The fee is:
- For one session Rs. 10,000/-
- For both sessions Rs. 18,000/
NATA Application Form Correction
The NATA Application Form Correction can be done through online mode only. The application corrections can be made till second week of March 2020. After the due date no correct facility shall be entertained by the body. Here is the process to make corrections to the application form.
- Open the official website of NATA.
- Login using the application number and password.
- The application form gets displayed on screen.
- Click on‘edit application form’ link.
- Make the necessary corrections and recheck the form.
- Then hit on submit button and take a printout of the form.
- Keep the form safe for later use.
This is all about NATA Application Form 2020. We wish the details that are covered are helpful for you. If so please bookmark our website KVPY.ORG.IN and also visit us often for more such articles.