Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University probably begins the AEEE Counselling 2020 in the 3rd week of May. The University conducts the entire counselling process online. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the upcoming AEEE 2020 Counselling. Once the University wraps up the counselling schedule, the concerned authorities will begin the seat allotment process. Get to know more about the AEEE counselling schedule, detailed procedure, and the essential documents. Take a look!
Table of Contents
AEEE Counselling 2020
The University offers B.Tech courses for the ambitious students at some of its branches. This University has its branches in Bengaluru, Chennai, Amritapuri, and Coimbatore. The officials will allocate the seats for the aspirants based on their respective All India Ranks. They consider either the score of the candidate in JEE Mains 2020 or AEEE 2020. The complete AEEE Counselling process takes place online. The selected candidates are prompted to register for the counselling to get admission into their preferred course.
At the time of the registration process, the aspirants need to fill a few crucial details in the application form. After the submission of the form, the University will allocate date and time for the counselling at a specific venue. On that day, the aspirants need to carry a few originals of certificates for verification. During the AEEE 2020 counselling, the contenders need to fill the web options with their preference for courses and colleges. After finishing the verification process, the authorities will allocate a seat in their preferred college or course.
AEEE Counselling Schedule 2020
Amrita University will begin the AEEE Counselling tentatively in the 3rd week of May 2020. All the hopeful candidates are advised to bookmark this website so that they receive the latest updates about counselling. If you are highly anxious about whether you are selected for the AEEE 2020 counselling or not, check this post. The University hasn’t officially announced the AEEE counselling dates 2020 as of now. However, we mentioned the tentative schedule for the counselling process of AEEE 2020 in this post.
- Registration for AEEE 2020 Counselling – 5th May 2020
- Commencement of AEEE Counselling 2020 – 3rd Week of May 2020
- Last Date to Alter Web Option Preferences – 3rd Week of May 2020
- First Round of Seat Allotment – 4th Week of May 2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee for First Seat Allotment Round – 4th Week of May
- Second Round of Seat Allotment – 1st Week of June 2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee for Second Round of Seat Allotment [Partial] – 1st Week of June
- Third Round of Seat Allotment – 2nd Week of June 2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee for Third Round of Seat Allotment [Partial] – 2nd Week of June 2020
- Final Round of Seat Allotment – 3rd Week of June 2020
- Payment of Tuition Fees for 4th Round of Seat Allotment – 3rd Week of June
- Final Payment of Balance Tuition Fee – 4th Week of June 2020
AEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
We furnished the detailed step-by-step procedure that helps the candidates to apply for counselling. Check the complete AEEE Counselling 2020 process explained in this post below:
Step 1: Registration Process for AEEE Counselling 2020 Online
- At first, the candidates need to fill the application form to register for AEEE Counselling.
- The applicants need to enter their personal data, educational details, contact details and more.
- After filling the details, the aspirants need to submit the application form online.
- The candidates who have registered for AEEE 2020 Counselling will only be allocated seats.
Step 2: Select Preferred Choices
- During the counselling process, the candidates must fill their preferred web options.
- They need to choose their preferred colleges and courses in which the candidates want to get admission.
- After filling the options, the aspirants must confirm all of them and submit the web choices.
Step 3: Document Verification Process
- Once the candidates send the application form, the University officials will check them.
- The selected candidates need to attend the document verification process on the scheduled date and time.
- During the document verification process, the aspirants must carry the necessary certificates.
- We listed the required documents for verification during the AEEE 2020 counselling procedure.
Step 4: Seat Allotment Procedure
- After the verification of the documents, the authorities of the University will start the seat allotment procedure.
- In case, if the candidate is willing to join the college, he or she must pay the tuition fee to lock the seat.
- Based on the choices and the merit of the candidate, the University will allocate a seat in a specific college to the aspirants.
- The seats allocated to the candidates will depend on the rank secured by the individual.
- The officials will organize the AEEE Seat Allotment 2020 in a total of 4 rounds. The number of seat allotment rounds will depend on the number of available seats in the college.
- The University will commence the seat allotment procedure from the last week of June 2020. This is just the tentative date for the seat allotment.
- The seat allotment process will be wrapped up by the third week of June 2020.
Step 5: Payment of Counselling Fee
- The candidates must pay the specific tuition fee as per the norms of the university.
- The fee payment can be done either online or offline modes.
That’s all! This is the complete procedure of AEEE Counselling 2020 at various counselling venues.
Documents Required for AEEE Counselling
The ambitious candidates who got selected for taking part in AEEE Counselling are prompted to carry essential documents. We furnished the list of the important documents that are necessary for AEEE counselling 2020. The candidates need to ensure that they produce the originals as well as copies of the documents. Take a look!
- Call Letter for AEEE Counselling 2020
- 10th and 12th class marksheet and certificate
- AEEE 2020 Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the last studied institution
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter downloaded from the website
- Reservation Category / Community Certificate
AEEE 2020 Fee Structure
Amrita University offers various B.Tech courses for ambitious students as part of the admission process. The candidates who scored decent merit and rank in AEEE will get admission into their preferred course and college. During the admission process, the candidates need to make payment of the college fee. The tabular form comprises both the tuition fees and hostel and mess fees for the candidates. To know the fee structure of AEEE, we provided the tabular form in detail. Check it out!
The below table shows the fee structure for the candidates who are willing to join B.Tech for this academic year.
|Scholarship||Seats for Scholarship Students||Fee Details||Seats for Scholarship Students||Fee Details||Seats for Scholarship Students||Fee Details||Seats for Scholarship Students||Fee Details|
Tuition Fee for Remaining Vacant Seats
Hotel and Mess Fees
|Candidate’s Room Rent + Establishment Charges||Annual Fee||36000||24000||40000|
|Mess Fee||Annual Fee||44000||39900||47000|
|Caution Deposit Amount||One-Time Fee||5000||5000||5000|
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about AEEE Counselling 2020. Still, if you have any doubts and queries, ask us in the comments section. For the latest updates about the AEEE Counselling schedule, seat allotment and more, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN.