Andhra University, one behalf of APSCHE begins the AP PGECET Counselling 2020 in June. All the qualified candidates in the entrance examination can attend the counselling session. During the counselling process, the contenders must get through a series of phases. It includes registration, counselling fee payment, document verification, web options entry, seat allotment and reporting. Each phase of the counselling process is quite crucial for the hopeful contenders. In this post, we mentioned all the necessary details about the counselling, required documents, seat allotment, etc. Check it out!
Table of Contents
- AP PGECET Counselling 2020
- AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise
- Documents Required for AP PGECET Counselling
- AP PGECET Certificate Verification Help Line Centers List
- AP PGECET Counselling Fee 2020
- AP PGECET 2020 Web Counselling Process
- AP PGECET Spot Counselling
- AP PGECET 2020 Seat Allotment
- AP PGECET 2020 Counselling FAQs
AP PGECET Counselling 2020
Every year, Andhra University conducts the popular entrance examination for all the ambitious students. The candidates seeking to get admission into different Postgraduate courses will write this test. After the completion of the exam and the result declaration, the officials will publish the merit list. On the merit list, we can find the names of the qualified candidates. The contenders who secured the minimum qualifying mark in the entrance test can attend the AP PGECET Counselling. It is not obvious that all the qualified candidates can get admission into the colleges. Based on the rank, merit and other factors, the officials will allot seats to the candidates. Hence, the counselling phase is highly important for all the contenders. As there are several phases in the AP PGECET Counselling 2020, the candidates must consider each phase as important.
As mentioned already, the AP PGECET 2020 Counselling comprises numerous segments. Before heading to the process, the candidates must take part in the registration in online mode. During the registration process, the aspirants are prompted to enter their personal and educational details. The payment of the counselling fee and the verification of required documents is another phase in this process. During the document verification, the contenders must produce the necessary certificates on the scheduled date at the allotted venue. Once the document verification is done, the candidates are allowed to fill the web options. Further, the candidates need to wait until the completion of the seat allotment process. Once the seat is allocated, the contenders must report at the allotted institute to lock their seat.
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise
Andhra University is all set to commence the AP PGECET Counselling to all the qualified contenders. The officials of the counselling conducting body will announce the AP PGECET counselling dates 2020 rank wise on the website. Based on the ranks, seat availability and number of qualified candidates, the officials will schedule the counselling process. The students need to check the counselling schedule based on the ranks and attend the allotted venue.
As of now, we don’t have any information about the counselling schedule of AP PGECET 2020. However, based on previous years’ trends, we include the expected commencement date of the counselling. The tentative dates for the initiation of AP PGECET Counselling begin from the 3rd week of August 2020. As this is just the expected date, we will update the accurate schedule soon. The complete procedure of AP PGECET 2020 Counselling will be wrapped up by the 1st week of September. By that time, the entire admission process will be finished by the concerned authorities.
Documents Required for AP PGECET Counselling
During the AP PGECET Counselling, the candidates need to carry a few crucial documents to the allotted centre. The aspirants are prompted to produce the originals and the Xerox copies of the necessary certificates. If you are not aware of the essential documents, just check the list furnished below:
- Admit Card of AP PGECET 2020
- 10th, 12th and Degree marks memo of the Candidate
- Residence proof for the past 7 years
- Transfer Certificate from the previous institution
- AP PGECET 2020 Rank Card
- For SC/ST and BC Candidates, an integrated community certificate is required. [Issued by the relevant authority]
- Income Certificate of the candidate [Should be issued by an MRO], Valid for 3 years from the issuance date
- For claiming fee exemption, the candidates must produce their ration card [prefarably white card]
- Study Certificate of the Candidate from 10th to Graduation
- AP PGECET 2020 Result Card
After the completion of the certificate verification process, the candidates can get a receipt. The concerned officials will generate the receipt and hands it to the students. A new login ID will be sent to the registered phone number of the candidate. The candidates must preserve the login id until the completion of the admission process. Ensure that you carry all the required documents to the venue without fail.
AP PGECET Certificate Verification Help Line Centers List
The concerned authorities will conduct the AP PGECET 2020 Counselling at various allotted centres in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The qualified contenders need to check the list of helpline centres and visit the venue for document verification. In this post, we compiled the list of the allotted certificate verification helpline centers for the candidates. Check it out!
- A.U. Helpline Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Opp Platinum jubilee Guesthouse, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- ANU Helpline centre, Situated nearby Canteen, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- JNTUA Helpline centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuram
- JNTUK Helpline centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- S.V.U. Helpline centre, Near Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- SRR & CVR Government College, Vijayawada
In the aforementioned list of helpline venues, the relevant authorities will conduct the AP PGECET 2020 counselling.
AP PGECET Counselling Fee 2020
To take part in the AP PGECET Counselling, the qualified aspirants must pay a specific amount of fee. As per the norms, the counselling fee for the AP PGECET 2020 is Rs. 1000 for OBC and General candidates. For the SC and ST candidates, the counselling fee is Rs. 500. It is a non-refundable fee that the candidates must pay to the concerned officials. There is a feasibility to make the counselling fee payment via net banking or debit and credit card modes. At the time of making the payment, the contenders must type the AP PGECET Hall Ticket number 2020. The candidates can begin the fee payment for counselling starting from the 3rd week of August. The initial phase of the counselling process is the fee payment.
AP PGECET 2020 Web Counselling Process
The web counselling process of AP PGECET 2020 will be conducted based on the ranks acquired in the exam. Check the complete procedure of the AP PGECET Counselling that involves various steps. Have a glimpse!
Step 1: Counselling Fee Payment & Online Registration
- The candidates who are qualified in the entrance exam need to register online.
- Using the hall ticket number and the rank acquired in the test, the candidates can register online.
- On the official website, the candidates can finish the login procedure.
- In the first segment, the contenders must pay a non-refundable fee via online mode. We mentioned the fee details for various category candidates in this post.
Step 2: Document Verification
- After the successful payment of the counselling fee, the candidates need to attend the certificate verification process.
- During this segment, the contenders must produce various essential documents.
- As we mentioned already, check the list of required documents and carry the same to the allotted venue.
- Based on the rank, the candidates need to attend the verification process.
- During the verification process, the candidates must carry their counselling fee receipt to the concerned officials. Besides the receipt, produce the Aadhaar card number and the mobile number.
Step 3: Web Options Entry
- The contenders must generate a password to log into the student portal. Using the registration number, date of birth and the hall ticket number, the candidates can log into the portal.
- After that, the candidates will receive an OTP to their registered mobile number.
- Further, the candidates can proceed to fill their preferred courses and colleges in the list.
- The contenders must ensure that they have filled their desired web options for the seat allotment.
Step 4: Seat Allocation
- The final step of the AP PGECET Counselling 2020 is the seat allotment.
- During this step, the candidates will be allotted the seats based on the merit, seat availability and preferred choices.
- After the completion of the seat allocation, the candidates can download the provisional seat allotment letter.
- They need to report at the allotted college to lock their seat.
- If the candidates don’t report at the institute before the last date, the seat will be cancelled.
This is the complete AP PGECET Counselling 2020 procedure.
AP PGECET Spot Counselling
The spot counselling process is for the candidates who didn’t get admission in any of the institutes in AP PGECET Seat Allotment rounds. Those candidates have a choice to attend the spot counselling. Usually, the respective participating colleges in the counselling will conduct this spot admission. During this process, the candidates must produce some of the required documents. Through this admission process, the leftover and vacant seats will be allotted to the contenders. It is considered as the management quota. Based on the rank, merit and other factors, the corresponding colleges will allot the seat. Even during this spot counselling, the candidates must carry some of the essential documents. It includes the original certificates of the following:
- AP PGECET 2020 admit card
- Rank card
- Residence certificate
- Study certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card number
- Marks memo
- Provisional certificate of the qualifying exam
AP PGECET 2020 Seat Allotment
The officials of the conducting body will begin the seat allotment process based on the counselling schedule. Usually, the authorities will carry out the AP PGECET 2020 Counselling in a total of 2 rounds. The University authorities will allot a seat to the candidates based on various factors. Some of them include the merit, rank, preferred choices, seat availability and more. In case, the candidate isn’t satisfied with the allotted course and college in the 1st round, they can join the second round.
For joining the second round of counselling, the candidates must once again pay the counselling fee. Further, the candidates can join the allotted college post the second round of seat allotment. The aspirants must report at the allotted institute before the due date. Otherwise, the allotted seat will be cancelled. So, to lock the seat, the contenders must visit the college before the deadline and pay the admission fee. The amount of the admission fee for AP PGECET 2020 depends on the college.
AP PGECET 2020 Counselling FAQs
The candidates who are about to attend the AP PGECET counselling might be muddled with numerous queries in mind. To clear all their doubts and queries, we have come up with the frequently asked questions. Check the most common questions that the students ask about the counselling process. We included the precise solutions to each question. Have a look!
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”Is there Any Registration Required to Attend PGECET Counselling?” answer-0=”Yes, the candidates must register before participating in the AP PGECET Counselling 2020. The registration process can be finished in online mode on the official website.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”What are the Certificates Required for AP PGECET Counselling?” answer-1=”The aspirants must ensure that they carry all the originals and attested copies of the required documents for verification. Some of the certificates that are essential for AP PGECET Counselling include the caste certificate, admit card, scorecard and more. We already mentioned the essential documents necessary during AP PGECET Counselling in this post.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h4″ question-2=”How Many Options I Can Enter in Web Counselling?” answer-2=”The candidates can choose any number of web options during one of the counselling phases. They must select the college and course options in their order of preference. There is no limit in choosing the web options in online mode.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]
That’s it! This is everything you need to be aware of the AP PGECET Counselling 2020. If you are still unable to clear your doubts, just drop them in the comments box. We try to give apt solutions to your queries as soon as possible. Until then, stay tuned to this website to check the up-to-date information about the counselling session. We also advise you to bookmark this website – KVPY.ORG.IN to receive the latest notifications on various educational news and results.