Are you eagerly waiting to access the AP PGECET Admit Card 2020? Andhra University has geared up to issue the hall ticket to the applicants of the entrance test. To acquire access to the admit card, the contenders must visit the official website of the University. The admit card gains massive significance during the entrance exam as it is an identity of the examinee. In this post, we included the complete details about the hall ticket, required documents, exam day guidelines and more. Have a look!
AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2020
Andhra University has decided to organize the AP PGECET Exam 2020 for all the applicants. The University is also planning to release the AP PGECET admit card soon. AU has scheduled to hold the examination in the 2nd week of May. We can expect the hall ticket availability in April or in the 1st week of May. The candidates can easily acquire access to their Admit Card from the official web portal. The candidates can take a print out of their PGECET hall ticket from the official website. An admit card is a crucial document that includes various details of the candidate and the examination. It includes the name, hall ticket number, exam date, time and venue and instructions to the candidates. Even if it is an online exam, you need to carry the admit card to the exam hall.
Andhra University has scheduled to organize the AP PGECET 2020 for all the aspirants. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted to provide admissions into different PG courses. Some of them include M.Tech, M.E, M.Pharm, M.Arch, and other programs. The officials of the University will conduct the exam as per the schedule. After the completion of the application process, the students will begin hunting for the AP PGECET 2020 admit card. The contenders can download the hall ticket using the direct link in online mode. After successfully downloading the admit card, the candidates must check their details printed on the same. Besides carrying the hall ticket to the exam venue, the contenders must bring their identity proof. It can be any of the proofs that show their identity like the Aadhaar card, driving license and more.
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the release date of the AP PGECET 2020 admit card. However, the candidates can get to know the exact issuance date of the hall ticket through this website. Once we get an official confirmation from the concerned board, we will update on this portal. Usually, the authorities will issue the admit card at least 2 weeks before the exam date. Considering the previous year’s trends, we expect the hall ticket might be released in the last week of April. Due to the lockdown impact, the exam could be postponed. As a result, admit card availability will be delayed. We assume the AP PGECET admit card might be available in the second week of May 2020. We advise you to stay tuned to this website to know the actual release date of the hall ticket.
How to Download AP PGECET 2020 Admit Card
Here are the simple steps to AP PGECET hall ticket download 2020 from the official website of the University.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of the University.
- On the home page, the candidates can check out the link for the admit card.
- Just tap on the link that reads, ‘AP PGECET hall ticket.’
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the vital credentials.
- Type the registration number and the date of birth of the candidate in the given fields.
- Choose the examination paper that you will take up in the entrance examination. You can find the option ‘Exam Paper for Entrance Test.’
- After filing the details, tap the button that reads, ‘Download Hall Ticket.’
- The AP PGECET 2020 Admit card will appear on the monitor.
- You can then take a hard copy of the PGECET hall ticket to carry it to the exam hall.
- The candidates must produce it at the time of the exam for identification purposes.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download the admit card for the AP PGECET 2020 exam from the official portal.
Details mentioned on AP PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket
The examinees can find numerous details on the AP PGECET admit card. Before downloading the admit card, the candidates are advised to verify all the details printed on it. The candidates can proceed to download the admit card only after ensuring all the details mentioned on it are correct. We furnished the crucial details printed on the hall ticket below:
- Name of the Examinee
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Contact Number
- Reservation Category
- Date of Birth of the Examinee
- Registration Number
- Examination Date, Time and Venue
- Address of the exam venue
- Photo and Signature of the Examinee
If there are any mistakes present on the admit card, you must immediately inform the same to the relevant authorities. The officials will take the necessary steps to issue another admit card before the exam date.
Documents to be Carried Along with AP PGECET Hall Ticket
The ambitious contenders planning to get admission into various PG courses will take up this exam. Before proceeding to the examination hall, the candidates must carry a valid AP PGECET 2020 admit card to the venue. Besides the hall ticket, the examinees need to carry another important document. It is nothing but the identity proof of the candidate. The contenders need to carry the original as well as the attested copy of the document to the exam hall.
The identity proof can be anyone from the list provided below:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Student’s College ID Card
- Employee ID
- Other valid ID Proof issued by a Government officer
Exam day instructions for the students
Most of the candidates may not be aware of some of the vital guidelines they must follow during the exam. On the day of the entrance examination, the students must keep the instructions in mind. We furnished the important instructions that every examinee should follow on the day of the test. Check it out!
- The candidates must carry the AP PGECET hall ticket and an identity proof document to the exam hall. After verifying the documents, the concerned authorities will permit the students to take up the test. The candidates won’t be allowed to enter the hall without carrying a valid hall ticket.
- AP PGECET 2020 is the online test organized to all the aspiring candidates at various exam venues. Before taking part in the original test, the contenders are advised to practice few mock tests to get an idea on the actual exam.
- The examinees must visit the exam hall at least an hour before the exam to evade the last minute tension. For this, the candidates are suggested to visit the exam center 2 days before the exam. This helps the student to easily locate the address of the venue.
- The contenders must check that they are giving answers to the right question paper during the exam. Otherwise, those candidates won’t be eligible for the next rounds of admission.
- The candidates must preserve the AP PGECET Admit Card 2020 even after the completion of the test. It will be useful at the time of the admission process.
- Before the allotted time, the examinees aren’t permitted to go out of the exam hall.
We hope this guide has given enough information about the AP PGECET Admit Card 2020. If you still have a few doubts left about this topic, feel free to ask us in the comments section. To get the latest updates about the exam schedule, admit card availability and more, stay tuned to this website. Do bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl+D to receive the latest notifications.