Looking for the CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021? If so, you are in the right place. The Cochin University of Science and Technology has geared up to issue the admit card for the applicants on 4th week of March 2021. The contenders who have registered to take up the admission test need to download the admit card for the exam to be held in 1st week of April 2021. As an admit card plays a key role during the examination, the candidates must access it. It can be downloaded easily from the official website of the University. If you are willing to know more about the admit card availability, downloading process and more, check this post. Have a look!
CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021
CUSAT Common Admission Test is organized every year for all the aspirants interested in joining various UG courses. The officials of the University will issue the CUSAT CAT Admit Card to each examinee. The admit card will be available only for those who have finished the registration and fee payment. All the concerned authorities will give much significance to an admit card for a valid reason. It is considered as an identity of the examinee who is about to take up the test. Without a valid admit card on the day of the exam, the individual won’t be permitted to write the exam.
Once the University officials issue a CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card, they immediately inform the same to the candidates. The candidates will be given adequate time for taking a hardcopy of the same. If the candidates fail to download or carry it to the exam venue, they aren’t allowed to enter the hall. The candidates can find various details about the examination on the admit card. Generally, the candidates will be able to find the accurate exam date, time and venue by checking the admit card. There is a specific procedure to download the admit card from the official website.
The CUSAT CAT Admit Card Download link is available on this website. The aspiring contenders can make use of the same to download it without any hassle. All the aspirants are advised to check the details printed on it before heading to download the copy. In some rare situations, the information present on the admit card may go wrong. So, the candidates must check the details before the downloading process. On the admit card, the candidates can find various details. Some of them include the candidate’s name, exam time, date and venue, address of the exam center, instructions and more. The candidates must check whether the photo and signature present on it are correct. After checking even the small details, the candidates can access the admit card to download it.
How to Download CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
The concerned authorities will provide a link to the candidates to directly download the CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card online. By visiting the official website, the aspirants can easily download the admit card. Check the detailed step by step guide to accessing the hall ticket for the admission test.
- At first, go to the official website of the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- On the home page of the website, you will find a list of the latest notifications.
- Find the link that reads, ‘CUSAT CAT Admit Card Download‘ and simply click it.
- It takes you to a new web page. On that page, you will be prompted to enter the user id and password in the given fields.
- You will find the user id and password during the registration process.
- Enter the random Captcha code shown on the screen and tap the Login button.
- The admit card for the CUSAT Common admission test will be displayed on the screen.
- Using the download option, just take a print out of the admit card.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card to the exam hall. Take at least 2 copies of the same for safety purposes.
Details Mentioned on CUSAT CAT Admit Card
After fruitfully downloading the CUSAT CAT Admit Card, the candidates can check the details printed on it. Some of the key details mentioned on the hall ticket include the following:
- Examinee’s Name
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Course Opted by the Candidate
- Examination Date and Time
- Application Number
- The venue of the Admission Test
- Correct Address of the Exam Venue
- Category of the Candidate
- Vital Guidelines to the candidates on the day of the exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
What to do if you Find Discrepancy in CUSAT CAT Admit Card?
If the candidates find any discrepancy on the CUSAT CAT admit card, they must inform immediately to the concerned officials. For necessary assistance, the candidates can take the help of the conducting body. They will try to rectify the mistake and issues another admit card before the exam. To contact the officials of the conducting body, we provided the contact details here. It is a helpline number through which the candidates can rectify the mistakes on an admit card. The timings to contact the admissions officer is between 9 AM and 6 PM. The helpline desk will be open 6 days a week.
Contact Number: 1800 266 7754
If there is any discrepancy related to the signature and photo on the admit card, do as given below. The candidates need to paste a new photograph and sign the document once again in the provided space. The new photograph and signature can be attested by a State or Central Government Gazetted Officer. However, before that, try to contact the administrative department and proceed.
Documents to Carry Along With CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidates must get ready to take up the examination by making some arrangements. As mentioned already, the CUSAT CAT 2021 admit card is mandatory to take up the test. Besides an admit card, the candidate must carry some other essential documents as an identity proof. The identity document can be anyone among the following:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Valid College Identity Card
The invigilator will verify the identity of the examinee by checking the details printed on the admit card with the document. The candidate will be permitted to write the test only when all the details are matched.
Exam Day Instructions for the Students
The candidates must follow some of the basic instructions on the day of the examination. We furnished some of them in this post.
- The aspirants must reach the exam hall at least 1 hour before the examination. It is advised to evade the last minute tension.
- As it is a computer-based examination, each candidate will be allotted a computer.
- The invigilators will prompt the examinees to log into the portal at least 10 minutes before the actual exam time.
- Once the candidate logs into the portal, they can check all the details and accept if they are correct.
- Once the candidates read all the exam instructions displayed on the screen, they can proceed to write the test. For that, the candidates must click the button that reads, ‘I am ready to begin’.
- The candidates aren’t allowed to carry electronic gadgets to the exam hall as they are strictly prohibited. Some of them include mobile phones, calculators, pagers and more.
- No candidate is allowed to come out of the exam hall before the exam time ends.
- The candidates are facilitated to ask the invigilator regarding the system-related issues.
- After marking the answer for each question, the examinees must click the button ‘Save and Next’. By doing so, the candidate’s answer will be saved and the subsequent question appears on the screen.
- If the candidate isn’t sure about the answer, he or she can tap the ‘Mark for review’ option.
All these instructions will be displayed before the commencement of the exam. The examinees are prompted to read all of them before beginning the test.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2021. We hope this guide has given enough information about the admit card availability and other queries. If you are still unable to find answers to your doubts, drop them in the comments space. We try to provide accurate answers as early as possible. Just stay tuned to this website to get the updated information about the CUSAT CAT admit card, exam date and more. You can even bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl + D to receive the latest notifications.