The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa has decided to issue the GCET admit card 2020 in May 2020. The concerned authorities of the conducting body will provide the admit card on the official website. The aspirants can easily download the hall ticket in online mode. To gain access to the admit card, the contenders can simply go online and download it. The admit card comprises the details of the exam venue and schedule. If you are not fully aware of the procedure, we are here to aid you folks. In this post, we explained the step-wise guide to download the CET hall ticket, exam day instructions and more. Have a look!
Table of Contents
GCET Admit Card 2020
Goa Directorate of Technical Education has issued an official notification regarding the admissions for the aspirants. To provide admissions into various professional degree courses in Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy and more, DTE Goa conducts this test. Apart from the Pharmacy and the aforementioned courses, the officials provide admissions into Architecture through NATA score. The officials of Goa DTE consider the scores of the candidates in different exams to provide admissions. The GCET 2020 score is considered to provide admissions into technical courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, and AHS. Through the GCET 2020 exam, the authorities will provide admissions to the qualified and merit students. After the completion of the application form submission process, the candidates usually wait for the GCET admit card. The hall ticket is a vital document to the examinees as it works as an identity proof.
The hunt for the GCET 2020 admit card will begin soon after wrapping up the registration process for the test. The officials will announce the availability date of the admit card through a notice. On that day, the contenders can download the hall ticket. The candidates will get enough time to download the admit card from the official web portal. However, the examinees need to remember that they must get at least 2 copies of the hall ticket for safety. Once the candidates download the hall ticket, they must check all the details printed on it. If there are any issues with the admit card, they have a facility to inform the concerned authorities. By doing so, the candidates can get a new admit card after making necessary corrections. The important thing is that the examinees must and should carry the Goa GCET admit card to the exam venue. The candidates who fail to do so will not be allowed to take up the exam.
An admit card is a mandatory document that must be produced at the exam venue while writing the test. It comprises various details such as the candidate’s name, exam date, time and venue, address, exam instructions and more. The contenders are advised to download the hall ticket and take at least 2 copies of it. Speaking about the issuance date of the GCET admit card 2020, the officials haven’t announced anything as of now. Despite not getting any sort of confirmation about the admit card availability, we have an assumption. Based on the previous year’s trends, we expect the GCET admit card will be released in the last week of May. However, we expect the conducting body might issue the hall ticket on 26th May 2020. It is just the expected release date of the admit card. Once we get a confirmation officially, we will update it soon.
How to Download Goa CET Hall Ticket?
The candidates can get the Goa GCET admit card 2020 from the designated DTE venue, Goa. Follow the steps given below to get the admit card easily.
- Go to the designated DTE venue in Goa.
- You need to submit an application form at the venue in person.
- The concerned authorities will provide ‘Photo Admit Card’ to the candidates.
- Check whether the details printed on the hall ticket are correct.
- If there are any mistakes in the admit card, inform the authorities immediately.
- After cross-checking all the details, take at least 2 copies of the hall ticket for admission purposes.
- Ensure that you preserve the admit card copies until the completion of the admission procedure.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download the GCET admit card.
Details Mentioned on GCET Admit Card
The candidates can find various details printed on GCET admit card. We furnished the list of the details mentioned in it. Check it out!
- Examinee’s Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- The venue of the Common Entrance Test
- Father’s Name
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Vital Instructions to the Candidates
- Category of the Candidate
Once you get the admit card, you must check whether all the details are present on it or not. If you find any discrepancies, you must immediately report to the concerned authorities.
GCET Admit Card Instructions for the Candidates
Check some of the crucial instructions that the candidates must follow on the day of the examination. Take a look!
- The candidates should reach the designated exam venue at least 1 hour before the initiation of the test.
- Carry the admit card to the exam hall without fail.
- If the candidates try to malpractice, they will not be allowed to take up the test.
- The contenders shouldn’t carry electronic gadgets to the exam hall. Some of them include mobile phones, calculators, pagers and more.
- As this is an objective-based test, the candidates can’t apply for the re-evaluation of the paper.
- The candidates must check all the exam-related instructions present on the admit card overleaf.
- Read all the exam-related instructions before the commencement of the test.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about GCET admit card 2020. We hope this guide has given enough details about the hall ticket availability, importance of the document and more. To clear some other queries about the same topic, just drop them in the comments space. Stay tuned to this website and bookmark our portal – KVPY.ORG.IN to get the latest exam updates.