Are you seeking to download the Karnataka PGCET admit card 2020? If so, you are at the right place on our website. Karnataka Examinations Authority will issue the admit card for the applicants of PGCET 2020. For the entrance examination, the candidates must and should carry their admit card which is a mandatory document. From the official portal, the candidates can easily download the admit card soon after the publication. Before that, get to know some of the necessary details about the admit card, documents required and more. Have a glimpse!
Table of Contents
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020
Every year, the conducting body of the examination organizes the entrance test for the aspiring candidates. The candidates who are willing to get admission into various PG courses in Karnataka state will take up the test. Once the candidates are done with the registration process, they need to wait until the issuance of the admit card. The Karnataka PGCET admit card can be downloaded easily from the official website of KEA. On the admit card, the candidates can find some of the important details. For every examinee, the admit card is a crucial document that signifies the identity of the student. To allow the candidates take up the examination, they must show it as the right person holds the admit card. Several details of the candidate and the examination will be printed on the hall ticket.
After confirming the details are of a correct person, the examination authorities will let them enter into the exam hall. The corresponding officials will issue the hall ticket to every examinee by printing their vital information on it. As part of identification purposes, the students need to carry the same to the exam hall. The candidates must ensure that they have downloaded and carried the admit card to the exam hall without fail. The students need to ensure that no mistakes or typos are present on the admit card. If the exam authorities find any discrepancies on the admit card the exam day, it becomes a big problem. The board will issue the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card for the students at least 2 weeks before the exam. So, it becomes possible for the students to check the mistakes [if any] on the admit card. One can find various details regarding the student and the examination on the hall ticket.
Speaking about the availability of the admit card, the officials haven’t announced the issuance date as of now. However, the candidates can frequently visit the official website of KEA to get the latest updates about the admit card. We thought of mentioning the tentative release date of the admit card here. This helps the candidates to have a minimum idea about the availability of the same. We assume the Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card will be available in the 2nd week of July 2020. The tentative issuance date of the admit card is likely to be 13th July 2020. Still, we advise our readers to stay tuned to know the exact availability date of the admit card. Hopefully, the authorities might conduct the entrance examination in August 2020. Until then, stay tuned to our website.
How to Download Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
The Karnataka Examinations Authority issues the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket to all the students shortly. Check out the procedure to download the admit card from the official website:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority i.e., at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- You can access the link to the official portal provided on this website.
- Immediately, after landing on the home page of the website, you need to search the download link.
- Tap the link that says ‘Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020 Download’.
- On the next webpage, you can find a window with empty fields.
- Enter the details like user id, password, security pin as shown in red color in the respective fields.
- You might have saved the user id and password at the time of the registration process.
- Then, hit the Login button appeared on the screen.
- On the next page, you can get the admit card displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card so that you can take it along with you to the test center.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card to the test venue without fail.
The candidates are often suggested to take their Karnataka PGCET Admit Card to the examination hall. Otherwise, the candidates won’t get permission to enter the exam hall and take up the test.
Details Mentioned on Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Once the candidates obtain their hall ticket, the first thing they must do is to check the details. By doing so, the aspirants can find if there are any mistakes on the admit card. If there is no problem with the admit card, just proceed to download it. The candidates are always advised to take at least 2 copies of the admit card for security purpose. Another important point is the candidates must preserve the Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card until the completion of the admissions.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Date of birth of the Examinee
- Exam Name
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Exam Venue/Exam Centre
- Exam Duration and time of the test
- Location Details of the venue
- Instructions to the candidates
- Photo and Signature of the Examinee
For some exams, the students are asked to carry their Photo ID Proof for identification purposes. To evade the malpractice at the exam halls, the concerned authorities will take the best care. Download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020 from the link provided below.
Documents need to Carry along With Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
Apart from the valid admit card, the candidates must carry some crucial documents to the exam hall. We have provided the required documents list here. Check it out!
- Original Admit Card of the Examinee [Including a copy of the same]
- Valid identity proof of the examinee – It includes any of the following:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Government ID proof issued by the corresponding authority
Exam Day Instructions for Students
The candidates need to follow some of the general instructions on the day of the exam. We have furnished the crucial instructions that every examinee should read before heading to the test. Check it out!
- Ensure that you carry the valid admit card to the exam hall without fail.
- As mentioned already, the candidates must carry the necessary documents to the exam hall as part of identification purpose.
- The candidates must visit the exam venue at least an hour before the initiation of the entrance exam. This prevents the candidates from the last minute nervousness.
- After receiving the admit card, the candidates are advised to visit the venue to get an idea about the location.
- Never carry the electronic gadgets such as a calculator, mobile phone, pagers, log tables and more to the exam hall.
- If the candidates carry any such electronic devices, they will be prohibited from writing the test.
- The candidates who write the PGCET Exam for M.Tech, M.Arch or M.E admissions can carry a non-programmable calculator.
- If the candidates try to malpractice, they will be debared from taking up the test.
Try to follow these instructions before you take up the entrance examination.
That’s all! This is everything you need to understand about Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020. If you still have specific doubts about this post, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section. We try to provide the precise answers to your queries as early as possible. For more details regarding the status and availability of the admit card, stay tuned to this portal. We will update the latest news frequently on this website. You can even bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl+D.