Bharati Vidyapeeth, the deemed to be University, Pune will issue the BVP CET Admit Card 2021 in May. The applicants of the BVP CET 2021 examination might be eagerly waiting for the hall ticket. An admit card is an essential document that must be carried to the exam hall. To obtain the admit card, the candidates must provide some crucial details in the provided fields. The candidates can check the status of the admit card and download it from the official website. To know more details about the hall ticket availability, exam day instructions, and test centres, just check this post. Check it out!
BVP CET Admit Card 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will issue the BVP CET 2021 Admit Card on the official website. The candidates can access the hall ticket in online mode. The ambitious contenders must download the admit card and carry it to the exam hall. On the admit card, the candidates can find various details. Some of them include the candidate’s name, exam date, time and venue, photo and signature of the candidate and more. On the backside of the hall ticket, the candidates can view the exam day instructions. The candidates must check all the instructions before taking part in the examination. Once the examinees download the hall ticket, they must check all the details carefully. If there are any mistakes on the BVP CET Admit Card, they must report immediately to the authorities. The officials will take immediate action either by replacing the admit card or rectifies the mistakes on it.
If the candidates don’t carry an admit card to the exam hall, they won’t be permitted to write the examination. An admit card acts as an identity proof of the candidate. The admit card comprises the hall ticket number or roll number which is a unique number. This number will be different for each candidate who will take up the entrance test. This test is very crucial for the candidates as it decides the higher education of the candidate. Likewise, the BVP CET Admit Card is very important for the candidate to write the exam. Based on the examination score, the candidates will be able to take part in the next rounds of admission. Speaking about the availability of the admit card, the aspirants can download it only from the official website. No other source is available for the candidates to obtain access to the hall ticket. As of now, we don’t have any official confirmation about the admit card availability. However, we provide the tentative issuance date of the hall ticket in this post. We expect the authorities might disclose the admit card in the third week of May 2021. Once we get a confirmation about the availability from the official sources, we will update it on this website.
How to Download BVP CET 2021 Admit Card
Follow the simple steps that enable the students to download BVP CET Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website:
- Go to the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University i.e., at https://bvuniversity.edu.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you can find the list of options on the left-hand side.
- Click the Admissions option and check the link that reads, ‘BVP CET 2021 Admit Card.’
- Soon after tapping the link, you will be redirected to a new web page.
- Fill the required options such as the registered email address, user id, and password in the provided fields.
- After entering the details, tap the option that reads, ‘Sign In.’
- The BVP CET Admit Card displays on the monitor.
- On that page, you will find the download option. Click it and finish the downloading process.
- Take at least 2 copies of the hall ticket for safety purposes.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall without fail.
This is the detailed procedure to download the BVP CET 2021 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on BVP CET Hall Ticket
The candidates can find various details on the hall ticket of the BVP CET 2021 examination. Check the information printed on the admit card carefully. If you find any mistakes on the admit card, you can inform the authorities immediately. Check it out!
- Name of the Examinee
- Examination Venue
- Gender of the Candidate
- Date and time of the common entrance test
- Address of the exam venue
- Roll Number of the Examinee
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Category of the Examinee
- Examination paper and subjects that the candidate will write in the test
- Instructions to be followed on the exam day [Mentioned overleaf of the hall ticket]
If the admit card isn’t available to download in online mode, the candidates receive an email regarding the availability.
Documents Need to Carry Along with BVP CET Admit Card
Besides the BVP CET 2021 Admit Card, the candidates must carry some other essential documents. The contenders will produce an identity document to the venue. Any of the identity documents should be carried to the exam hall by the candidates. Check the essential documents listed below. Original as well as the xerox copy of the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Identity Card of the candidate from the last studied college
- Valid BVP CET Admit Card 2021
BVP CET 2021 Test Centre
The University will allocate various venues to hold the entrance examination across the nation. We listed some of the BVP CET 2021 tentative test venues below. Check it out!
|S. No.||Exam Venue State||Location of the Exam Centre|
|4.||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
That’s all! These are the list of test venues wherein the officials will conduct the common entrance test across the nation.
Exam Day Instructions for the students
The aspirants who are about to take part in the common entrance test must follow the vital instructions. We furnished some of the important guidelines to the candidates below:
- The contenders must check whether all the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there are any discrepancies, the aspirants must inform the authorities. They will rectify the mistakes before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates shouldn’t carry the restricted things to the exam hall. Some of them include a mobile phone, calculator, log table, and more.
- The examinees must carry the required documents to the exam hall such as the admit card and an identity card. Without carrying these documents, the students aren’t allowed to take up the entrance test.
- The BVP CET Hall Ticket 2021 won’t be sent to the candidate via post or sources. The aspirants must download it in online mode from the official website.
- The candidates can access the admit card only using their registered email id and the login details. Hence, the aspirants are advised to preserve the login credentials after the registration process.
- The Admit Card must be preserved until the completion of the admission process. It will be necessary at the time of document verification process.
That’s all! This is the complete guide that helps the students to access the BVP CET Admit Card 2021. For more doubts and queries about the hall ticket, just ask us in the comments section. Stay tuned to this website to get the latest updates about the CET admit card availability, test centres and more. For more education related stuff, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl + D.