Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test is slated to be held in 2nd week of May 2020. With the exam impending, students are in quest for the MHT CET Application Form. Students are advised to download the application from that was uploaded by the exam authority in its authoritative web portal. Students can apply only through online mode to appear for this Common Entrance Test to be conducted by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates who are willing to appear for the CET exam are therefore advised to find the process of application submission from here. Continue reading.
MHT CET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The main purpose of conducting the CBT by the MHT Test Cell is to offer admissions into the 1st year programmes of B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharmacy and Pharma D courses in the state of Maharashtra. The admissions will be provided purely based on the merit of the candidates in this exam. The score secured in this exam will be considered by many institutions in the state of Maharashtra for providing admissions. Taking into consideration the quest of the students for the information related to MHT CET 2020 Application Form, we have come up here with the important dates, application fee details and also the process to fill in the application form. We suggest the students to go through the detailed steps that we are going to present here in this page for easy understanding. Candidates can check out the eligibility criteria details of the exam also from our website.
Here we have first covered the significant dates of the MHT CET exam 2020. Students can check with the dates before heading towards the form filling and all. Candidates need to remember the dates and should not submit the applications after MHT CET Application Form Last Date as it will not be encouraged by the authority under any circumstances. Check out the dates of all the events of MHT CET 2020 from here.
|MHT CET Application Form Important Dates 2020|
|MHT CET Online application commencement||January 1st week 2020|
|MHT CET application forms submission last date||March 3rd week 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application form (With 500/- Rs. Late fee)||March 4th week 2020|
|MHT CET admit card 2020 release date||April 3rd week 2020|
|MHT CET Examination Date 2020||May 1st week 2020|
MHT CET Application Form Fee
Candidates who are willing to appear for the MHT CET exam 2020 should pay the application fee as declared by the exam authority. The application fee is not the same for all the categories. Applicants should check the category wise application fee and then pay the fee in the process of filling and submitting the application form.
- Backward categories like OBC, SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), SBC) and PWD candidates of Maharashtra should pay an application of Rs. 600/-.
- For all other candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
Candidates need to pay the MHT CET Application Form Fees via online mode only. The exam body is not permitting offline payments from the candidates. The online payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc. Candidates can pay the fee depending on their convenience.
How To Fill MHT CET 2020 Application Form
The online application forms are available online in the official website of DTE MHT i.e., dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates need to follow certain predefined procedure in order to apply for the MHT CET. All the information that is provided in the application form should be appropriate without any mistakes. If in other case, the application form will be declined by the exam authority. Keep the scanned copies of the necessary documents while filling the application form. Also, don’t forget to take a printout of the application form on successful submission.
The below steps will direct the candidates to download the application form from online. The step by step procedure to fill the MHT CET application form is given here clearly. Go through it!
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Open the official website of DTE.
- In the homepage of the website find the ‘Apply Online’ link and click on it.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Read through the instructions and then click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2 – Fill in the particulars
- Personal Information: Under the personal information slot fill your personal details like full name of the candidate, Guardian’s name, Mother’s name, Gender, Date of Birth. Make sure that all the details should be similar to the details present in SSC certificate.
- Contact Information: Under this section, fill your contact details like address for correspondence, mobile number, telephone number & email ID. Select the option of permanent residence/India & domicile.
- Reservation: Under this section, choose the category you belong to.
- Other Details: In the other details section fill the other details like religion, PwD category, other entrance exams candidate have applied to, total annual income of the parents, aadhaar number etc.
- Education Info:
- This section is pretty important. So be extra careful while filling it. Fill your educational qualification like
- 12th passed junior college,
- Select the language and subjects.
- Set a password to login later
- Now enter the security key and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Now preview the details entered and click on ‘OK’ button.
- Now again click on submit button.
- Make sure to jot down the application number.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Images
Now on submission of the details, in the next step click on ‘Upload Photo & Signature’ button.
Make certain that the photograph and signature are 15 KB to 50 KB and 5KB to 20 KB respectively. Upload the images in JPG format.
- Now click on ‘Click here to upload signature’.
- Then upload the photograph too.
- After uploading the scanned images of photograph and signature, click on the ‘Upload Photo’ button.
- After that click on ‘Continue’ button.
Step 4 – Fee Payment
The final step in the application submission process is paying the application fee.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Check all the details inputted by you and then click on ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Pay the application fee depending on your category by means of credit card, debit card, net banking, debit card (ATM Pin) & cash card.
Step 5 – Print Confirmation Form
- After payment of the application fee take a printout of the confirmation page.
- You can do so by clicking on ‘Click on the “Generate MHT CET 2020 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
After filling the application form, check out the MHT CET Syllabus drafted in our site and get started your exam preparation.
Well, these are the updates received so far about MHT CET 2020 Application Form. We shall update our website with more upgrades shortly. Bookmark our website KVPY.ORG.IN without miss.