UPSEE 2020 notification has been released by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by the university every annual year with an intention to provide admissions into the first year engineering, pharmacy, architecture, management etc programmes. Students who wish to make lateral entry into the aforementioned courses are also entertained. The university has released UPSEE Application Form and students are advised to fill and submit it before the last date.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Every year, the university releases the notification for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) in the month of December or January. This year as well the university has released the notification around the same time. With the time nearing, the university is all set to conduct the entrance exam for the aspirants and so dispensed the UPSEE 2020 Application Form through online mode. Interested and eligible aspirants can fill out the forms and submit them through either online or offline modes before the deadline. The university will not entertain last submissions from the candidates. Coming back to the exam, the scores secured in the entrance exam will come to use at the time of taking admissions into various government or private colleges across the state.
The university offers various courses for the qualified students of the entrance exam. Students who cleared the exam will get the admission purely depending on the exam score. Those students who are willing to appear for the UPSEE exam are advised to go through the details that we have covered in this article about the exam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to fill the application form etc.
UPSEE Application Important Dates
Students should be very clear about the application form dates as well as exam dates. Keeping that in mind, we have listed out the dates of all the important events in this page.
- Starting date to submit online application form – 4th week of January 2020
- Last date to submit the online application form – 1st week of April 2020
- Application correction window – last week of March to 1st week of April 2020
- Admit card release date – 4th week of April 2020
- Exam date – last week of April to 1st week of May 2020
- Answer key release date – 1st week of May 2020
- Last date to submit objection on answer key – till the 1st week of May 2020
- Result release date – last week of May 2020
- Counselling starts from – last week of June 2020
UPSEE Application Fee
- Applicants of UPSEE exam Male/Transgender belonging to the categories of General/OBC should pay Rs. 1300/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are Female and belonging to SC/ST/PwD category should pay the application fee of Rs. 650/-
- Students should pay the application fee only through online. No offline mode payments are allowed by the university.
- The application fee can be paid using debit card, credit card, net banking and e-wallets.
The eligibility criteria of the applicant also play a significant role in the admission process. The eligibility criteria vary from course to course. Check out the criteria here.
- For B.Tech, B.Des & Integrated MCA courses, applicants should have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- For B.Tech Bio-Technology, applicants should have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics/Biology and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Applicants applying for B.Pharma should be 10+2 qualified with Physics & Chemistry and any one subject from Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject. Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- Applicants of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated) course should have 12th passed with any stream with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST categories.
- The applicants of B.Arch course should have 10+2 passed with Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject with 50% aggregate.
- Students who applied for MBA/MCA courses should have Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized university. Students should have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). On the other hand, MCA applicants must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- Applicants of B.Tech-LE should have Engineering Diploma, B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.
- Similarly, applicants of B.Pharma-LE should have Diploma in Pharmacy.
- The MAC-LE course applicants should have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree to apply.
How to Fill UPSEE Application Form 2020
Students who are willing to fill the UPSEE Application Form 2020 can go through the steps as directed here.
Step 1 – Registration
Visit the official website of UPSEE – upsee.nic.in. To proceed with the registration process, click on ‘Online Application form for UG Courses’ tab. Now click on the ‘Apply’ tab to start the process. On clicking on Apply candidates will be redirected to a new page that shows the instructions and procedures to fill the form. Go through all the instructions and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’.
Enter the following details such as:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of mother and father
- Date of Birth
- Identity type and number
- Contact Details
Under contact details you need to enter your communication address, locality, district, email id, and mobile number, etc.
- Choose Password
Under this section, the candidate has to set a password for the account and confirm it. Also, the candidate will also have to pick a security question.
- Enter the security pin displayed on the screen.
- Sign the declaration and then click on ‘Final Submit’ button to complete the registration process.
You can also edit the details before submitting by clicking on ‘Edit Registration Form’. On successful registration, the candidate will be sent an OTP which candidates need to enter in the given slot. The candidates will then be redirected to the application page where they need to click on ‘Complete Application Form’ button.
Step 2 – UPSEE Application Form Filling
The application form filling involves many steps and is listed here.
Under this section enter details like
- The level applied for admission – UG/PG
- Select the Qualifying exam passed – Intermediate or Diploma
- Entrance Examination City – students can select three options
The educational details include:
- Pass status
- Course/Stream Name
- Board/ University
- Year of Passing/Appearing year
- Result mode
- Marks details
- Roll No/Enrollment No
- Name and address of the Institute
- Institute Pincode
Select the subjects studied in 10+2 from the drop-down menu
Course Applied for: The applicants have to select the year of admission (First year) and the course from available options:
- B.Tech (Bio-Tech)
- B.Tech (AG Engg)
Enter the security pin displayed on the screen and hit on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Candidates need to crosscheck if the documents to be uploaded are in right format prescribed by the university or not.
- The photograph should be 10KB to 200Kb in size and should be in JPG format
- On the other hand Signature should be 3KB to 30KB in size and should be in JPG format.
Step 4 – Payment of Examination Fees
Pay and end the application process. Select the Online payment mode and hit on ‘Payment option’. In the ‘Examination Fee Collection’ you will see ‘Select Payment Provider’ option. Under it you can see:
- SBI MOPS
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
Select any of the options and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ option.
Now finally pay the examination fee depending on your category. After successful payment of the fee, candidate needs to take the printout of the confirmation page. The confirmation page contains the details that we have added in the earlier steps while filling the form. The additional details that are included in this page include:
- Mode of Payment
- Exam fee
- Transaction ID
- Date of Transaction
- Date of fee submission
There ends the application form filling and submission. Now it’s time to check UPSEE Syllabus 2020. If you have any further queries related to UPSEE Application Form 2020 visit us often as we shall update the upgrades in this page every now and then. Our website address is KVPY.ORG.IN.