The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala has geared up to declare the KEAM Result 2020 in June. The candidates seeking to get admission into various courses will write this test. All the aspirants who will take up the entrance examination might be eagerly waiting for the result. If you are one among them, just get to know the release date of the result and the rank list. In this post, we included the complete details about KEAM qualifying marks, tie-breaking procedure, counselling and more. Take a look!
KEAM Result 2020
Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical [KEAM] is an entrance examination organized every year to provide admissions into various courses. More than thousands of students will take up this test every year. All those candidates who are quite enthusiastic about the KEAM 2020 result can access it in online mode. The candidates must ensure that they have preserved all the essential details to access the result. CEE Kerala declares the result on the official website. By visiting the official website of the commission, the candidates can access the result through crucial details. At the time of checking the result, just enter the application number, password and security code in provided fields.
The security code is displayed on the same page which is a random combination of alphabets and numbers. Sometimes, the code just comprises digits. After entering the details, the candidates can access the KEAM Result 2020. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will declare the KEAM result through the official web portal. The result of the KEAM 2020 exam will be available in the form of the rank card. Post the declaration of the results officially, the merit list will also be released by the conducting body. The merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks out of total marks in the examination. The merit list of every candidate will be considered at the time of KEAM counselling. The eligible candidates will be allotted seats different colleges into various professional courses in the state of Kerala.
If you are highly anxious to know the KEAM result 2020 date, just scroll down through this post. You will find the exact result date of the results here. If the board hasn’t announced the precise release date, we will notify the dates after the official announcement. So, all our readers are advised to stay tuned to this website. By doing so, one can get to know the date and time on which the results are disclosed. Using the direct link available on this page, the candidates can access their respective results online.
KEAM Result 2020 Date
Every year, the concerned authorities will conduct thirteen different Entrance Examinations to give admission into UG and PG Professional Courses. Just like every year, the board has decided to conduct the exams on 20th and 21st April this year. Due to the ongoing lockdown amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the authorities have postponed the exam schedule. As of now, the officials haven’t announced the revised schedule for the entrance examination. However, we will update the fresh dates once the commission announces through the official website. Soon after the completion of the KEAM entrance exam, the aspirants will start exploring the web for the KEAM result. The candidates can easily get access to KEAM exam results from the official website.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) will hold the KEAM exam 2020 as per the scheduled date and time. It is anticipated that the KEAM exam results will be announced in the third week of August this year. It is just our prediction based on previous year trends. However, we mention the expected release date of the KEAM exam result 2020 in this post. The tentative declaration date of the result is likely to be 26th August 2020. To know the accurate release date of the entrance test result, just visit our website frequently. This post also gives you a complete explanation about the rank list and KEAM Counselling 2020.
How to Check KEAM Result 2020?
Candidates who will take up the Kerala KEAM exam 2020 can download their results PDF document through the official website. Here are the simple steps to access the KEAM exam result 2020. Follow the same and download the result card online.
- At first, visit the official website of the Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination from your device.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the link that reads, ‘KEAM result 2020.’
- Once you click the result, it directs you to a new web page.
- On that page, you can find the empty fields. You are prompted to fill the fields with vital details.
- Enter the application number, password and security code in the respective fields.
- Tap the button that reads, ‘Login’ on the same page.
- If you don’t remember the application number, you can simply tap the links ‘Forgot Application Number’. The same can be done if you forgot your password.
- In a few seconds, the KEAM result displays on the screen.
- You can easily take a hard copy of the entrance exam result for further reference.
- The candidates need to preserve the result rank card until the completion of the admission process.
That’s it! This is the easy process to access the KEAM Result 2020 from the official website.
Details Mentioned on KEAM Result
After downloading the result card of the KEAM 2020 exam, you can find some of the crucial details on it. The details mentioned on the KEAM Result card 2020 are furnished below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- KEAM entrance examination score of the candidate
- Examination date
- Application Number of KEAM 2020
- Qualifying status of the candidate
- 12th score in PCM of the candidate
- Total marks secured by the examinee [Out of 600]
KEAM Qualifying Marks
- The contenders need to score at least 10 marks in each examination paper i.e., Paper 1 [Physics and Chemistry] and Paper 2 [Mathematics]. It is considered the minimum qualifying score of the candidate in the examination. This qualifying score helps in preparing the KEAM rank list. This rule is only applicable to the candidates of general category.
- The candidate fails to acquire a score equivalent to the KEAM cutoff marks. In such a case, those candidates’ names won’t be present in the rank list.
- For the SC and ST reservation category candidates, no minimum qualifying mark is required. Those candidates need to answer at least 1 question in each paper of the exam. Otherwise, they are considered as disqualified candidates.
- The aforementioned qualifying score rules are applicable to the KEAM 2020 Engineering course.
- In the case of the medical courses, the candidates need to secure at least 50% of the marks in the NEET UG 2020 exam.
- For the SC, ST and SEBC candidates, the minimum qualifying mark in KEAM exam is 40%.
- If the candidates belong to the disability category, they need to score a minimum qualifying mark i.e., 45%.
- For the candidates seeking to get admission into Agriculture and other veterinary courses, the minimum qualifying mark is 20 in the NEET UG 2020.
- In the case of SC/ST contenders, no minimum qualifying mark is applicable.
- To get admissions into the B.Pharmacy, the candidates must get a qualifying mark of 10 out of 480 marks.
KEAM Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two candidates secure an equal score in the KEAM examination, the tie-breaking criteria come into the picture. At the time of preparing the KEAM rank list, the concerned authorities will follow this criterion.
- Initially, they consider the candidates who secured the highest marks in Mathematics paper in the entrance exam.
- If the tie still exists, the contenders who secured the highest marks in Physics will be considered.
- The next criterion is the candidates who secure the highest marks in Mathematics of 12th class. Those candidates will be given preference.
- Next, the candidates with the highest marks in Physics of 12th class exams will be given the priority.
- If the aforementioned tie-breaking options don’t work, the officials will consider the age of the candidate.
- The elder candidates will be given the preference.
KEAM 2020 Rank List
The officials of CEE will release the KEAM 2020 rank list on the official website i.e., at https://cee.kerala.gov.in/. To access the rank list, the contenders must visit the official website of CEE and log into the candidate’s portal. Using the application number and password, the candidates can access the KEAM rank list. The officials will prepare the rank list based on the qualifying marks in the entrance exam.
The relevant authorities will release a separate rank list for each course. The courses include Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Forestry, MBBS, B.Pharmacy and more. The CEE Kerala will make use of this rank list at the time of providing admissions to the candidates into various courses. On the KEAM rank list, the candidates can witness the name of the examinee, rank acquired in the exam and more. At the time of preparing the rank list, the total marks in the KEAM exam 2020 and the aggregate marks in +2 exam are considered.
KEAM Counselling 2020
After the declaration of the result in the entrance exam, the authorities will begin the KEAM Counselling 2020. The merit list will be released on the official website. The candidates who secured the minimum qualifying mark in the exam are shortlisted. The officials will select those candidates to take part in the KEAM Counselling process. The concerned authorities will conduct the counselling session at various allotted venues. The shortlisted candidates must visit the counselling venues on scheduled date and time. The officials will announce the counselling schedule on the website.
Before heading to the counselling session, the candidates need to apply for the counselling. The candidates must pay the counselling fee during the registration process. Later, the document verification is the next phase of admission. During the counselling process, the contenders must carry required documents for the verification purpose. Once the verification process is finished, the candidates need to take the verification slip. Further, they need to fill the preferred web options on the student portal. Based on the order of preferences [course and college], seat availability and merit, the officials will provide admission. The candidates need to report at the allotted institute to lock their seat.
That’s all! This is the complete information about KEAM Result 2020. If you have any doubts about the same, just drop them in the comments section. Bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN using the keys Ctrl+D. Stay tuned to this website to get the latest updates on various exams, results and more.