GUJCET Cut Off Marks 2020: Check Previous Year Cutoff Marks

The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will release the GUJCET cut off marks 2020 on the official website. All the ambitious candidates who will take up the examination can check the cutoff mark this year. The ACPC officials will decide the cutoff score and announce the same through the website. The candidates who are willing to get admission into the best institute need to score more than the cutoff mark. In this post, we have included the complete guide on the cutoff calculation method, factors that affect the cutoff and more. Check it out!

GUJCET Cut Off Marks 2020

The authorities of ACPC will disclose the GUJCET 2020 cutoff once the counselling procedure is finished. After each round of the counselling, the cutoff score will be released by the concerned officials. In the cutoff mark released by the authorities, the candidates can find the opening as well as the closing rank for each course. After publishing the cutoff mark on the official website, the candidates can access it easily. Before that, the contenders must qualify in the GUJCET entrance examination. In that exam, the candidates need to get the minimum qualifying mark. It will also be announced by the officials of ACPC. The cutoff is varied between the colleges and courses offered in each institute.

GUJCET Cut Off Marks
GUJCET Cut Off Marks

Based on the GUJCET cutoff marks, the candidates will be able to get admission into their preferred college. On the cutoff mark list, the candidates can find the opening and closing ranks. The contenders must get a rank between these ranks. Only then, they will be eligible to participate in the admission procedure. After the completion of the examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process based on the qualifying mark. Every year, GSHSEB conducts the GUJCET entrance examination to the ambitious candidates. The aspirants seeking to get admission into different Engineering and Pharmacy courses will take up this test. Once you are done with the counselling session, you can check the GUJCET 2020 cut off available online.

Factors Affecting GUJCET 2020 Cutoff

The officials of ACPC will consider a plethora of factors at the time of deciding the GUJCET cutoff. By looking at the factors that influence the GUJCET 2020 cutoff, the candidates need to understand one thing for sure. The candidates who are qualified in the exam may or may not get admission into their preferred institute. One cannot assure the admission of the candidate even if his/her rank is between the opening and closing ranks for a specific course. The authorities will decide the cutoff based on the factors mentioned below:

  • Total number of examinees who had written the entrance exam
  • The difficulty level of the test paper
  • Number of questions asked in the entrance test
  • Previous year cutoff marks for comparison
  • Performance of each examinee in the entrance exam
  • Seat availability in the institutes that participate in the admission process
  • Number of seats available in specific courses

How is GUJCET Cutoff Calculated?

The concerned authorities will calculate the GUJCET 2020 cutoff after considering the weightage. The officials will provide a 60% weightage to the 12th class marks. The remaining i.e., the 40% weightage will be given to the GUJCET score of the candidate. We have provided the formula which is utilized to calculate the GUJCET cutoff marks below:

(0.60 x Class 12 marks) + (0.40 x GUJCET 2020 Marks)

Previous Years’ GUJCET Cutoff Marks

All the colleges and institutes that participate in the admission process of the GUJCET exam have been listed below. The candidates will have an idea about the cutoff mark after checking the previous years’ cutoff trends in the GUJCET exam. We included the GUJCET previous year cutoff trends alongside the institutes participating in the admission process. Check it out!

College Name Course Reservation Category Cutoff Mark
A.D.Patel Institute Of Tech.,Karamsad Civil Engineering General 5504 to 17356
SC 26274 to 37176
ST 25072 to 38149
Electrical Engineering General 6600 to 20546
ST 36559 to 40864
Arham Veerayatan Institute of Engineering, Technology & Research, Mandvi Civil Engineering General 32122 to 36613
Electrical Engineering General 37501 to 37501
Aadishwar College of Technology – Venus Computer Engineering General 14594 to 35463
SC 37582
Ahmedabad Institute Of Tech, Ahmedabad Civil Engineering General 13607 to 29856
SC 30200 to 33009

That’s all! This is all you need to know about GUJCET cut off marks 2020. For more doubts and queries, just ask us in the comments section below. Stay tuned to our website to get the latest updates about various exams, results, counselling and admissions. We suggest you bookmark our website – KVPY to receive the latest notifications about various updates.

Leave a Comment