We all know that, SBI is going to recruit the eligible and qualified aspirants for the post of Junior Associates. However, to be eligible for this post the candidates have to clear both prelims and mains clerk examination conducted by the bank. The prelims exam is now over and the result is recently out. So, soon after the release of the SBI clerk prelims exam result State Bank of India has now released the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 in the official website sbi.co.in. All the candidates appeared in the Prelims exam can now check their result from the official portal and download their mains exam hall ticket if qualified in the preliminary test.
SBI Clerk Mains Call Letter 2019
SBI Clerk Mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on 10th August 2019. The admit card for this exam is uploaded in the website on 24th July 2019 and will be available for the aspirants till 10th August 2019 to download. Candidates will have to download the SBI Clerk Mains admit card through online only and no offline admit card will be sent to the prelims qualified candidates.
The SBI Junior Associates Admit Card of the mains exam will be available only for the contenders qualified in the SBI preliminary exam and only those candidates can appear in the mains exam. In order to obtain the hall ticket, aspirants need to be ready with their SBI registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. Without clerk mains admit card, candidates cannot write the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2019. Along with the online downloaded and printed admit card, people will have to carry the required documents with them as mentioned in the instructions of the hall ticket.
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Release Date||24th July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2019||10th August 2019|
|Official Website to Download Mains Hall Ticket||sbi.co.in|
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains 2019 Admit Card
SBI which uploaded the Preliminary exam result for the post of Junior associates suggests that the candidates can check their prelims exam result in the official website. Later those shortlisted candidates will get the SBI Clerk Mains Call Letter link in their respective score sheets and only those candidates can download the call letter through the link given in their score sheet. Here is the process for that.
- Visit the website sbi.co.in/careers page.
- Click on the “Latest Announcements” menu on the right site of page.
- Find and click the link “Preliminary Exam Results (NEW)” link under recruitment of Junior Associates.
- A new tab will open in which you need to provide Roll Number and Date of Birth or Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the captcha value that is shown in the image.
- Click “Submit” if the details provided by you are correct.
- Now, the SBI Prelims exam result will appear on screen.
- If qualified meet the minimum qualifying marks set by the bank, a link to download the clerk mains admit card will be shown to you.
- Click the link and give your registration number and DOB.
- Check the SBI Junior Associate Call Letter displayed on screen.
- Download and take a print out of it.
Once you get the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card, check the details of exam centre, timings of the exam and other necessary details. See if all the information on it is correct as per your knowledge. Keep the call letter safe with you and show it in the exam centre to write the exam. All the Best for the Mains exam.