The Council of Architecture [CoA] has geared up to release the NATA answer key 2020 in April. All those candidates who take up the exam eagerly waiting for the answer key. The council will publish the NATA answer key in online mode on the official website. Once the council issues the key, the aspirants can compare their answers and evaluate their performance. Know more information about NATA answer key, response sheet, and the process to calculate the score in this post. Have a glance!
Table of Contents
NATA Answer Key 2020
Every year, the Council of Architecture conducts the National Aptitude Test in Architecture [NATA] in April 2020. The highly determined candidates who are interested will take up the exam. Soon after finishing the exam in online mode, the students will start exploring for NATA 2020 answer key. CoA will release the answer key probably in the 3rd week of April. As of now, the council hasn’t given any update about the NATA answer key.
However, the anxious candidates can check for the answer key on this page. We will soon update the accurate link to get NATA 2020 answer key PDF download on this page. So, we advise you to bookmark our website to get the latest updates about the NATA exam, answer key and response sheet. With the help of the answer key, the students can check their answers and compare them with the key. This helps them to check the number of correct and incorrect answers they have marked in the exam.
This way, the candidates can check their NATA result 2020 before the official declaration. The hopeful aspirants will be able to analyze their performance in the online exam. If they get the best score then, they can continue preparing for the next rounds. That’s the reason most of the aspirants looking for the answer soon after finishing the exam. The tentative release date of NATA answer key 2020 is 17th April.
How to Download NATA Answer Key
The CoA releases the key and publishes it on the official website. The council will release the NATA answer key 2020 sometime in April. Once the council releases the key, the candidates can download the key and start analyzing their answers. Check the procedure to download it online below:
- At first, visit the official website of NATA i.e., www.nata.in.
- On the home page of this website, you will find a list of the latest notifications.
- Tap the link that reads, ‘NATA 2020 Answer Key PDF Download.’
- Soon after tapping the link, the answer key appears on the monitor.
- You will find an accurate link for downloading the key below.
- After checking the key on the screen, you can download it for evaluating the score in NATA 2020.
NATA Response Sheet 2020
The Council of Architecture also releases the NATA response sheets before the issuance of the NATA answer key. The council usually asks the students’ responses regarding the answers. They will gather the recorded responses from the students and finally releases it as response sheets. The NATA response sheets comprise a sheet having the record of answers.
The students will mark these records of answers. The candidates need to log into the portal to download the NATA response sheets. To log into the portal, the aspirants need to use their application number and password. The contenders can utilize their response sheets as well as the answer key to evaluate their marks in the exam.
How to Download and Check NATA 2020 Response Sheet
The contenders can follow the simple step-by-step procedure to download the response sheets comprising the record of answers.
- Initially, go to the official website of NATA and tap the link that says ‘View Recorded Response’.
- It then redirects you to a new page prompting you to enter the registration number and password.
- After filling the details, tap the submit button.
- The NATA response sheets marked by the students will appear on the screen.
- Just download the response sheet and take a hard copy of it for further reference.
- The aspirants can calculate their marks in NATA 2020 with the help of the response sheet and answer key.
How to Calculate Score Using NATA 2020 Answer Key
After successfully downloading the NATA Answer key and response sheet, the candidates can calculate their score. Follow the steps furnished below to calculate the score in the exam.
- Firstly, open the NATA 2020 answer key and response sheet from the download page.
- You can then start comparing your answers with the answers in the key.
- Mark all the correct and incorrect answers and assign marks according to the council’s rules.
- Calculate all the marks obtained for right and wrong answers.
- Finally, the mark that you scored in the exam is your total score in the NATA exam.
That’s all! This is the easy process to calculate score using NATA 2020 answer key
We hope this post has helped you in knowing more about NATA Answer Key 2020. If you still have any doubts regarding the release date of the answer key and response sheet, ask us. Drop your doubts in the comments section. For the latest updates, bookmark our website – KVPY.ORG.IN. Stay tuned to this website for educational updates and other exams.